Eleven: Hot Chocolate

Momo's POV

"Ohh.. Momo?"
"Let's go, I will walk you back" I said as Sana gets up and still look confused.
"How do you know I don't bring an umbrella?" She asked as she linked her arm to mine.
"I don't know, I just..." I said
"Just want to walk Mina back, making sure that she is not get soaked?" Sana said as I look at her.
"Eh? N..noo.." I said.
"Come on, Momo.. you still like her, I know it.." Sana said.
"Yeah, I was late and Chaeng take my spot again" I said as Sana rubbed my head.
"Uuuu... don't be sad, Momo.. you got me though.. I mean you got a beautiful girl who can walks together with you" Sana said as I giggled.
"Okay.. okay" I said as I smiled at her.

"Umm by the way, can I asked you something?" I asked Sana on our way back.
"Yeah, what is it?" Sana asked back.
"Umm it is about Mina" I said as she looks at me.
"And Chaeyoung" I continue as she smiled.
"Ahhh.. why they break up?" She said.
"Hey, are you a mind reader?" I asked as she giggled.
"Okay, let's have some talk" She said as she pulled me to the other way.
"Where to go?" I asked.
"The coffee shop near here, have a hot chocolate and talk" Sana said as I followed her as she lead the way to the coffee shop.

We arrived at the coffee shop as Sana ordered the hot chocolate and take a seat at the wood table.
"Here, yours" she said as she gives me the cup of the hot chocolate
"Thanks" I said as I smiled at her.
"So, let's start, ummm you asked me why they broke up right?" Sana asked again.
"Umm yeahh" I said as she nodded.
"What I know is just, when they move here, this school about two years ago, they still together and it is the first time I know Mina" she said.
"Okay, and?" I asked.
"Then after about six months of the school, Mina just said to me that she broke up with Chae, I asked her why, she just said that she didn't have any feelings for Chae anymore, and she never explain more about it, they looks fine, they never argue and they are sweet to each other, but yeah that is what happened" Sana said.
"Really? Then you guys meet Tzuyu and.." I said as Sana nodded.
"Yeah.. that happened" she said as I nodded.

"And how about you and Mina?" Sana asked.
"How about us? You mean how we can broke up?" I asked as Sana nodded.
"Umm.. Mina never told you that? I mean you even know me when we first met, I guess she talk to you about me?" I asked.
"No, she never talk about you much, she just said to me that she had an ex girlfriend before Chae, and she is her first love" Sana said.
"Eh?"
"Yeah, she said she had an amazing ex girlfriend, named Hirai Momo, she is sweet, she is beautiful, she is cute.. she is so perfect" Sana continue.
"Hahaha.. no.. If I'm like that why she left me?" I said.
"Ah yes, why? You guys broke up?" Sana asked

"She cheated on me, witb Chaeyoung" I said.
"Ehh??? How? What? Eh?" Sana shocked.
"I don't know why she did that, I forgive her and let her choose and she choose to break up with me and date Chae" I said.
"I'm sorry to hear that, but I don't know that penguin can be like that" Sana said.
"Umm seems like I make her looks bad now by telling you this" I said.
"Noo... no.. I know Mina, she has her own reason for it, I guess" Sana said.
"Yeah" I said as I take a sip on my hot Chocolate
"Hey, how you two can be together, before.. I want to know the story" Sana said as she curious.
"Mina never told you?" I asked
"No she never, you know she is kinda silent" Sana said.
"Okay, If you want to know it, I will tell you" I said as I start to tell her the story how can that penguin stole my heart.

Flashback 3 years ago

Momo's POV

I walk out my class as I saw the girl who is talking to her friend infront of her class, she looks beautiful, her smile, her hair and her eyes which looked at me as I avoid her stare and walk to my locker and placed my things inside..
Who is thag girl? Which class is she is in? Why am I being curious with thag girl? Okay snap it out Momo, it is a break time, you need to fill up your stomach..

*The past story of them will continue on next chapter*

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...