Eighteen: The Date

Mina's POV

I walk back to the dorm with my girlfriend as she keeps talking about stuff and I didn't even concentrate to hear it.
"So I will be have practices class more from next week.. are you okay with it Mina?" Tzuyu said as I still on my daze opening the room and entering it.
"Mina? You hear me right?" Tzuyu strokes my hair as I look at her.
"Eh?" I asked again as she sighed.
"What are you thinking about? Seems like you are tired huh?" Tzuyu asked.
"Maybe... and I will take a nap babe" I said as I give her my smile and walk to my bed pulling my blanket on me and lie down, closing my eyes as I felt Tzuyu sit in the edge of my bed.
"Have a nice sleep, penguin.. I love you" Tzuyu said as she kiss my forehead.

The door suddenly open as I know it must be Momo who comes back.
"Hey, you are back" Tzuyu said.
"Yeah.. but I think I should go again" Momo said.
"Ohh okay, where are you going anyway? Seems in rush" Tzuyu asked.
"Umm a date? My Sana is waiting for me" Momo said as I get up from my bed.
"Ehh?" I look at Momo as Tzuyu look at me.
"You guys are really dating? Already?" I asked as Tzuyu giggled.
"Wow" Tzuyu said.
"Ummm yeah.." Momo look at us as Tzuyu gets up and run to her.
"Congratulation, Momo.. you should treat us a dinner, right Mina?" Tzuyu said
"Yeah" I said and I lie back to my bed.
"So, you guys free tonight? Just go with us then, we are going to have a dinner together tho" Momo said.
"Sure.. I'm in" Tzuyu said as I pull my blanket on me and buried my face on it.
"I can't I have to take a nap and I have my ballet class tonight" I said.

Momo's POV

"Umm okay, so I think we will have it later when we are free, congratulation again Momo.. take care of that Sanake" Tzuyu said as I grab my stuff and tapped her shoulder.
"Thanks" I said as I go out from my room that Sana is waiting for me outside.
"How is it?" Sana asked as she linked her arm to me.
"I don't know, I think she gets annoyed a little by this news" I said to Sana.
"Hahah that penguin, I think she still likes you Momo" Sana said.
"I don't know" I said as we walk out from the building

I don't believe it, but now I'm dating Sana.. not a real dating but I think this is just for fun, we both know it that we don't even like each other. This might be cruel that we date each other just to tease our friend.
"Are we really doing this?" I asked Sana as we walk around.
"What do you think? I give you a chance to date me, so you must feel that you are lucky when I always rejected everyone who likes me" Sana said.
"I want to ask you something" I said to Sana.
"Hmmm? What is it?" Sana asked.
"You... really don't like me right? I mean we are just..." I said as suddenly Sana pecks my cheeks.
"Ummm yeah, you know my heart is belongs to someone else" Sana said.
"But what just you did?" I asked.
"What? Kiss? Umm it is just a kiss on cheeks why? There is no other meaning, you are my girlfriend tho" Sana said

"Fake girlfriend" I said.
"Even if it is fake but still I'm your girlfriend" Sana said as she sticks her tongue out and tease me.
"Ummm.. babe.. let's take a selfie" Sana said
"Stop calling me babe" I said as she grabs her phone and take a selfie
"What are you doing?" I asked as She wanted to send the picture to someone.
"Heyy.. who are you sending that picture to?" I asked as I snatched her phone.
"Give it back to me, I just sent it to our group chat, I mean The group chat of Mina, Tzuyu and me.. I will added you to the group so give it back to me" Sana said.
"Omg why you sent it there?" I asked
"Cause I want to see Mina's reaction" Sana said.

Mina's POV

I open my phone as there is a chat from Sana..

Sana: your cutie sexy sana now is not single anymore hahahah
Sana:

Sana: are we look good together?Tzuyu: why Momo is dating a Snake?Sana added Momo to the group

Tzuyu: why Momo is dating a Snake?
Sana added Momo to the group.
Sana: I'm not Snake, I'm Momo's girlfriend
Tzuyu: Momo, be careful to that snake
Mina: you guys so noisy
Momo: I have got poisoned by her tho hahhah
Tzuyu: that snake is dangerous
Sana: stop talking about me
Mina: stop distrubing my nap.

I turn off my phone and back to sleep..
What the heck is Momo trying to do? Why she is so annoying? She said she miss me but she dates Sana.. why she is so evil.. playing with someone heart.. they are annoying.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...