Nineteen: Heart Break

Momo's POV

Me and Sana is walking back to the dorm as we both having fun tonight, she is a good girl.. she is beautiful, cute, funny and really cheerful.
It is fun to have a girlfriend like her, feels like you will always laughed if you are with her, unfortunately, my heart is belongs to someone else, if it is not.. I think I will just fall for Sana.
"Thirsty?" Sana asked as we get back the dorm and walk inside.
"Ehmm yeah a little bit" I said as Sana smiled at me and hold my hand pulling me to the dorm kitchen.

Sana get an empty glass as she pours the water in it and give it to me.
"Here" she said as I take it.
"I'm so lucky" I said as she takes her glass of water.
"Hmm? Lucky?" She asked.
"To have a girlfriend like you.. I mean.." I said.
"Hahah.. you admit it now?" Sana said.
"You take care of me so well huh?" I said.
"Hahah.. of course babe" she winked at me as I giggle and take a sip of the water from my glass.

"You know, the penguin seems jealous before, you read her chat right?" Sana said.
"Yeah, but I don't think so" I said.
"Why? She is pissing off.. I think" Sana said.
"We are being annoying when she want to take a nap" I said.
"So why she even care to read the chat?" Sana asked as I look at her face.
"Ohhh.. Sana" I said as I place my glass to the table behind me and.
"Stay stilll don't move" I said as I saw an eyelash on her cheeks.
"Hmmm?" She hummed as I cupped my hand on her face.
"Stay still.. wait" I said as I get closer to her as I take her eyelash that fall to her cutie cheeks.

"YAAAAAAAA!!!!"  Someone shouted as I jump away from Sana and get startled.
"Are you guys really dating?" Nayeon shouted from the spot she is standing.
"Aisshh..you just shocked me" I said.
"Yes, why? We date each other" Sana said.
"I thought it was just a rumor" Nayeon said.
"Ehhh... ummm.. No.. that is true we are dating each other" I said.
"Today is our first day" Sana said as she gives me a sudden peck on my cheeks.
"Momo, really? You just break my heart, you know it I like you, from the first time.. you.." Nayeon said as she run away and crying..
"Hey.. umm.. Nayeon.. sorry" I shouted as Sana looks at me.

"I feel bad now, really.. Nayeon will hate me now" Sana said.
"I'm sorry Sana" I said as Sana hugs me.
"No, it is okay.. let it go babe" she said as she tapped mt back.

Nayeon's POV

I walked away as I feel my tear flow down to my cheeks, I don't know why.. It hurts to see Momo and Sana.. even she is just my crush but I don't know why too I'm being this sensitive, I walk back to my room as I sit on the edge of my bed crying like a stupid.
But suddenly someone come from nowhere in the dark, squat down and lend me her handkerchief.
"Hey, why are you crying?" Jeongyeon asked as I ignored her.
"Nayeonnn, you look so ugly and getting uglier if you cry. So just stop crying, bunny" Jeongyeon said as she holds my hand slowly pulling it away from my face and look at me.
"Aigooo.. so uglyy.. stop crying..ugly" She tease me as I cry even louder.

"Yaa..yaa.. stop.. why you cry like just like a child? I don't have any ballon for you" Jeong said as I grab my pillow and hit her.
"Stop teasing me bitch.. go away" I shouted as I pushed her away and away.. hitting her again and again
She holds my wrist and stop me from hitting her.
"Why? Nayeon? Why? You wasted your tears to someone who is not even appreciating your feelings?" She said as I stop whinning and look at her.
"Why you don't even once look at me?" Jeongyeon said as I get confused and speechless.
"I love you, and you should have know it.. It is okay I will wait" Jeongyeon said as she slowly loosen her grip on my hand.

I grab her shirt as I stop her for going away and lean on her chest crying..
"Thank you, I'm sorry" I said as Jeongyeong hugs me and keeps patting me and let me cry on her shoulder.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...