Twenty Three: Hide & Seek

Momo's POV

"Sanaaa.. the practice will be at the evening 4pm, sorry I didn't infrom you sooner" the girl from the cheerleader club tell Sana as I company her to the hall where she will practice.
"Ahhhh okay.. see you" Sana said as she turned away and hold my hand
"So, what will we do?" Sana asked me.
"We have to do our homework, science" I said as Sana open her mouth wide.
"Aaahhhh yesss... I hate science" She said as I giggled.
"So let's go to the library" I said as she nodded.

We walk to the library, as we enter I see the penguin is sitting alone at the table doing her task, being busy with her book.
"Ohhh.. Minaaa" Sana said as she runs to Mina as I followed.
"Mina.. you alone?" Sana asked.
"Yeah, Tzuyu is practicing for her competition next week" Mina said as I look at her and she glances at me.
"Okay, so we will be here too.. is this science homework?" Sana said as she place her stuff on the table beside Mina.
"Yeah.." Mina said.
"Okay, we will go find our book first" Sana said as she pulled me with her.

We walk along the bookshelf as we try to find the book that we need.
"Where it is placed?" Sana mumbles as she is searching for the book.
"Oooohh there" suddenly Sana said as she pointing the highest shelf.
She try to reach it as I laughed at the cute squirell.
I walk towards her as I take the book that she looks for.
"This? Or this?" I asked.
"The right one" Sana said as she turn back as she is facing me and look at me that I still try to reach the book for.
"A bit awkward here" Sana said as she place her hand around my waist.

I get the book as I, we look at each other and hold that stare for some moments.
"Ehmm.." suddenly someone coughed as we look at her.
"Eh.. Sana, Nayeon is looking for you" Mina said.
"Ahh.. why? Hmm.. okay.. hey babe thanks" she said as she grabs the book on my hand.
"I think it is about the organization things" Mina said.
"Okay.." Sana said as she looks at me and I nodded.
Sana walks away from the bookshelf where I still standing on my spot looking at Mina awkward.

"Sorry, that I distrub your moments with your girlfriend" Mina said as she walks towards me.
"Haha.. nope.. it is okay" I said as I keep looking arounds the book to find my book.
"I think you need... th...this" Mina reach the book as she suddenly trip herself and almost fall that I make my hand to catch her.
"Ohhhh" I shouted as she grabs my arm as her  other hand holding the book.
She stays like that as we look at each other, staring at each other..
"How long that you gonna stay like this, Mina?" I asked her as she stand up back straight and let me go.
"Ohh.. sorry and thank you" Mina said as she wanted to walk away but I pin my hand to the book shelf and blocking her way.

She turned away, finding another way out from the penguin cage I made.
I pinned my hand to the other side as she sighed.
"Momo, I need to continue my task" she said as she close her eyes and don't want to look at me, avoiding me.
"Mina, I want to ask you something" I said as she finally turn and look at me
"What?" She asked as I bent closer to her look at her eyes.
"Whattt?" She struggles as I keep being closer to her.
"I want to ask if you are jealous or not to me and Sana" I said.
"N..n..no.. of course..not" she struggled as I lean towards her more closer.
"Really?" I asked as she closed her eyes and nodded.
"Hmmm.." she hummed as I cupped my hand to her cheeks

Can I taste her lips again? Will I be a cheater who cheat with my ex girlfriend who cheat on me?.
I lean towards her and place my lips on hers as she didn't even refuse my kiss..
She placed her hand on my shoulder as I keep kissing her and what is shocking is she kissing me back...
I place my hand on her waist I pull her closer to me and having a deeper kiss to each other..
I don't even care anymore what I did now is right or not.. or maybe I will make the situation worst.

We have that moment for sometimes, the moment that I missed so much.. it is like we both are playing hide and seek while we are missing each other so bad.. I can feel Mina.. who is missing me or maybe she is losing her mind..
She pulled off suddenly breaking the atmosphere as she looks at me and widen her eyes.
She looks at me and suddenly pushed me away and run away from me without any word..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...