Twenty Nine: Splash!

Momo's POV

We arrived at Jihyo's place as we grab some wine on the table.
"Where is Tzuyu?" I asked Mina as she shaked her head.
"Did she got invite by Jihyo?" I asked again.
"I don't know.. she should have" Mina said as she gulps on her wine.
"Hey, do you remember the first time we talk?" I asked.
"Hmmm yeah at Somi's birthday party, how can I forget... that was our first night" Mina place her hand around my neck as she whispered.
"Want to have our first night again? After this?" I asked as Mina hits me
"Pervert" she said.
"Stop calling me pervert.. they will think I'm really pervert" I said as Mina pecks my lips.
"Eh?" I look at her as we keep our light step to the dance.

"So, I am waiting for you to say it to me, actually.. after a long time" I said.
"What?.." Mina asked.
"Words that I really missed alot.. that come from your mouth" I said.
"What? I...Love you?" Mina said.
"Hmmm what? I didn't hear you.. the music is too loud" I tease her as she grinned.
"Let it go if you don't hear it.. I won't repeat it" Mina said as I lean towards and peck her lips.
"Just once again, louder.. I just hear I Lo..." I tease her as she shouted.
"I Love you! Tsk" she shouted as I smirk.
"That's it... haha" I laughed as she pulled me towards her and kissed me.

Sana's POV

Why everyone seems like having a couple, poor me.. staying alone here? Being a third wheel for Mina and Momo.. where is Tzuyu.. she really doesn't want to come? Hmmphh..
I walk along the edge of the pool with the glass of the wine on my hand.. the party is really nice.. I should have get some fun and stop being gloomy..

Suddenly someone walk passed by me and bump into me as I lose my balance.
"Oh...ohhh..." I try to hold my balance as I got slip because it is slippery here.. nooo.. nooo the pool..
I felt my hand grabbed by someone and..
She pulled me up as I didn't get to fall into the pool.. she pulled my hand and grab my waist as I look at her eyes.. That is Tzuyu.. am I dreaming?
She looks at me as she still hold me tight.. she is so beautiful.. really someone wake me up.. if this is a dream.. she just save me from falling into that cold water.. really.. why she is so charming yet gorgeous in once..

"Excuse meee" someone shouted as she walks pass by us and noo...
She bumps into Tzuyu..
"Ohhhhh..." we both shouted and..
"Splaaaasssshhh!"

Tzuyu's POV

Shit... why this girl stand so close to the pool and now I even get wet cause falling into the water..
"Aisshhh.. Sanaa" I shouted as I swim up wanted to go up from the pool.
"Yaaaa.. Minatozaki Sana" I shouted as I can't see her.. where is she?.
"Yaa.. Chou Tzuyu.. Sana can't swim!" Mina shouted as...
Ohh shitt where the fuck is that squirrel..
I dive in and look for Sana as I found her and swim to her..
Lift her up to the surface..
"Sanaaaaa" Mina shouted as I carry her up get out from the pool.
"Haisshh.. really.. Sanaa" I tapped her puffy cheeks as I checked on her.

"Yaa.. get away" Mina pushed me away as she shaked Sana..
"Yaa.. stupid wake up" Mina shouted as I think that squirrel drink too much water.
"Mina, don't do that" Momo comes and do a CPR to Sana.
"Ya..hands off.. let me do it" I hit Momo's hand away as I do the CPR to Sana..
"Is anything okay?" Someone come and it is Jihyo..
"Why? Sana? is she okay?" Jihyo asked.
"Should I called the ambulance?" Jihyo asked again as I take a deep breath and blocking Sana's nose.. and okay I hope this will work.
I kissed her..

"Hmmm uhhhueek uhuk" Sana choked up as she gets up and take a deep breath as everyone sighed.
"What a relieved" Mina said as I gets up and walk away.. that girll.. I don't even arrived for 20 minutes and my dress all is wet.. haishh..

Sana's POV

"What is happening?" I asked as Mina glared at me.
"Yaaa. I thought you died" Mina yelled at me.
"So.. I'm a ghost now.. how can you see me" I said as Mina sighed.
"Stupid.. you just made her mad.. go talk to her" Mina said.
"Who?" I asked.
"Ms.Chou" Mina said as she helped me to get up.
"Why? Did I do something wrong.. I just can't swim and..." I said.
"Cause you make her soaked..she just arrived" Mina said as I look around and find that Tzuyu is walking to the toilet with her wet dress.

I put off my heels and run to follow her.
She enter the toilet as she want to close the door but I stop her.
"Tzuyu" I called her.
"Aahhh.. why? Let me enter first" she said as I push the door and get inside.
"Yaaa.. can you just...hmmmphh" Tzuyu glared at me and sighed.
"Thank you.. for saving me.. twice" I said as she nodded and place her hand on my shoulder.
"Okay.. so.. wait outside I need to change my dress, Ms.Minatozaki" she said.
"Thanks" I said as I grab her dress and pulled her towards me.. I'm losing my mind now.
I land my lips on her and kissed her.

Then I pulled off and turn around, wanted to go out and wait outside but.. I felt her hand grabs my wrist and pulled me back.. with her other hand pushed the door back to close and locked it.
"Why? You always make a trouble for me Sana? Why? You keep making me angry with you?" Tzuyu said as she glared at me with her face really close to me..
"And why you even make me flutter now" she said as we stare at each other...

To be continued.....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...