Sixteen: Crazy

Momo's POV

"Sad song, Momo" Dahyun said as I just get back to my seat.
"Just tell her you love her, if it keeps giving you a scar more and more" Dahyun teased me.
"No haha" I said as I fake a laughed.
"Sanaaaaa!!!!" Dahyun shouted as Sana and Mina looks at her.
"Momo, wanted to say something after class" Dahyun shouted as everyone at class look at me.
"Wo wooooo Momo Sanaaaa" the class cheers as the teacher scold.
"Hey.. hey.. lower you voice guys" the teacher said as I pull Dahyun's shirt.
"Are you crazy?" I asked.
"No, you should talk to her though" Dahyun said as I sighed.

The bell ring as everyone walk out from the class tapping my shoulder.
"Goodluck dude" a random girl tapped my back as she walks away.
Omg.. that crazy Dahyun unintentionally spread a fake rumor all over the class and soon will get all over the school.
I grab my bag as I walk out from the class as Sana and Mina is standing infront of the door.
"Hey, what's up?" Sana said as I look at Mina.
"Umm, nothing.. you know Dahyun is just joking" I said as Mina pushed Sana to me that she bumps onto me.
"Just date each other, why you played hard to get, Sanake?" Mina said as she smiled.
She really thought that I like her friend? Oh goshh.. Noo.. I... I still.. Like--

"Mina" Tzuyu come from nowhere as she lingers on Mina.
"Hey, Momo, just tell her already, all the school knows it already" Tzuyu said.
What? What the heck? This is crazy? That rumor already go over the school? How fast? This is crazy.
"Yes.. yes.. let's just date then" Sana said as she linked her arm to mine.
"That's not gonna be happen, Sana" someone pulled me away from Sana as I look at her it is Nayeon.
"I won't let my cute Momo get hurts by a Sanake" Nayeon said as she pinch my cheeks

"Hey, Nayeon don't distrub them please" Tzuyu said to Nayeon as Nayeon sticks her tongue out to Tzuyu.
"You better date me than date her Momo" Nayeon said.
"Hey, what is that supposed to mean, Nayeon?" Sana asked as she looks at Nayeon.
"You don't like her, right Sana? So just let her to be with me" Nayeon said.
"Why you are being rude now?" Sana said as she take a step towards Nayeon glaring at each other.
"Hey.. hey.. Stop.." I said as I block them
"Choose!" Nayeon shouted at me.
"Eh?"
"Choose, Me or Sana" Nayeon shouted again as everyone look at us who is in the corridor.
"STOP! She is not going to choose anyone" suddenly Mina shouted and grab my wrist and pulled me away from them she even left her girlfriend there.

"Hey, Mina.. let me go" I said to the running penguin who makes me runs with her to nowhere.
"Hey, Minaaaa.. what is wrong with you? Let me go, are you crazy? you even left Tzuyu there" I said as she stops and turn to look at me.
"I should be the one who asked you that what is wrong with you? At the class? That song? And telling Dahyun to tell Sana that you want to talk by shouting loudly in the class so everyone will know that you have something with her? And when Sana asked you what you just say it is a joke? Why are you being mean to her?" Mina yelled at me as I shocked.
"Are you mad?" I asked her as she sighed.
"Yes of course, I am mad.. you just being stupid, Sana likes you and you like her so just go date each other don't be a stupid who try to play hard to get, you both are not playing a games right? This is stupid, Momo" Mina said as I can see an anger in her eyes.

"No, this is not stupid, cause you know it Mina, I Still love you, so why I must date Sana? That song is for you, to know that I miss you, I love you.. and It hurts that I can't even say it to you" I said as Mina looks down.
"Minaaaa... Myoui Minaaa" Tzuyu shouted from the back as she runs towards us with Sana followed.
"Hey, are you guys okay?" Tzuyu asked.
"We are okay" I said as Mina look at me.
"No, we are not okay" Mina said as she pulled Tzuyu away with her and left me with Sana.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...