Fourty Eight: Bedroom

*really mature content 😅😲😲*

Momo's POV

I kiss her like crazy that I have been really miss her a lot that I can't even describe how much I want her, how crave am I just now.
"Where is your bedroom" Mina moans as I can't stop traveling her skin, from her chin down to her jaw line.. her neck.. sucking it as she can't even stop to moan..
"Take me to your bedroom.....Momo......Not here" Mina moans as I get up and pull her up with me..
I hold her waist as I pulled her with me to my room, walking through the door as I lock the door.. undressing myself while Mina still on me finding my lips.
I turn off all the light as I pushed her to my bed.. now she is lying on it..
"You have a really nice bed" Mina said.

"Of course, it is the best when you are on it" I said as I get to bite her chin and she shouted.
"Momo!!" I slip my hand into her shirt that I undone her bra.. pulling up her shirt as she helps me to do it..
"You know how long I have been waiting for this?" I asked her as I shower kisses on her pale sweet body..
"Hmmm?" She moans as I grab her thigh
"It feels like a decade.. so sorry if I'm really hungry to taste you" I said as I rip her skirt.

Mina's POV

She just ripped my skirt with all her strength that she really looks want to kill me tonight. I can feel her breath hitting on my skin.. as I grab her hand tight.. she is pulling down my pants slowly teasing me.. as suddenly I got attack by her lips on my crotch, I feel shivering as I groaned.. she get back up and block my mouth as she inserts her fingers into mine as I shouted.. moaned..
I tighten my grips on her hand as she let me to grips on her as I can feel hard thrust from her again and again nonstop that I can't even stop moaning.
"So sexy" Momo teased me while try to reach my lips as finally she found it and I bite it hard that she whines with me.
"Ohh.. Minaa my lips"
"Ahhh.. I'm sorry.. babe" I moaned as she keeps teasing me down there nonstop.
She begin to squeeze my breast with her naughty hand as she suck on my neck leaving a mark on it while still rubbing her hand on my clits.. she is just like a super multitasking bitch I have.. that she keep making me to feel the pleasure which she created..

"Stop teasing me" I said as she begin to insert her finger entering inside me that make my loud moans out from my mouth again as she keep traveling in and out of my wet enterance.. which my hand gripping on her back. She is quicken the pace that I could help not to let out my moans for her that I'm at the time of it..
"Momo.. I'm.." I moans as she quickly pull out and circling on the lips down there that she goes down as I let my cum out for her as I still can feel that her tongue is in and out me.. with her hand on my hips as I gripping her hair moaning that I could help to hold it anymore since she begin to eat me out hungrily..

Momo's POV

I get back up to her as I let her to taste herself which I place my lips on her soft pink lovely lips that I never could stand not to kissing it.. traveling inside her mouth as finally I pulled off which I can feel Mina is panting..
"I Love you" I go to her ear as I whisper.
"I love you more" Mina said as I peck her cheeks.. pulling up the blanket on us as I let Mina to bury her face on my neck while my arms is warpping around her as she already breathing hard of tiredness.. shutting her eyes while she place her hand on my waist..
"Goodnight My love" I said as I kiss her forehead.
"Goodnight" she makes it to reply me and slowly entering her dreamland.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

*sorry I'm not good at it.. and I'm not an innocence author 😂😂*