Four: Fool

Mina's POV

"Son Chae Young??!!!"
"Owww yaaaa Hirai Momooo" Chaeyoung shouted as she taps Momo shoulder.
Ohh.. damn why must they all here.. this is awkward.. omg..
"How have you been?" Chae asked Momo
"As you see" Momo coldly answer.
I'm just a bad girl for both of them, omg I want to go away from this damn situation.. arghh.
"Minariii?" Someone tapped gently from back and it is my girlfriend.
"Eh? Chewy" I pull her towards me as I linked my arm to hers.
"Oohh.. Chaeng Chaeng still here huh?" Tzuyu tease Chae.
"Ummm yeah of course, I haven't give up for what belongs to me" Chae said as they start to glare at each other.

"Ummm.. hey, Tzuyu let's go.. see you guys later" I said as I pull Tzuyu away from them.
"She is mine now, don't you dare to touch her or you know what will happen smol!" Tzuyu shouted as I keep pulling her away from there.
"Let's see what will happen soon" Chae shouted back.
"Ssttt... just stop.. babe..." I hit Tzuyu's arm as I look at her who still what to argue with Chae.
"Ahh ahh.. yes yes.. okay" Tzuyu whined as we get to our seat for the opening ceremony.

Momo's POV

"Hey, Momo" Chae tapped me again as I look at her still with this annoying bunny clingging onto me.
"What?" I asked Chae.
"Are You here for her?" Chae asked.
"Her? Who?" Nayeon joined.
"What if it is yes? What will you do?" I asked Chae back and ignore Nayeon.
"What are you guys talking about?" Nayeon asked.
"You must go through me and Tzuyu now, you don't even can win over me last time, and now you want to win Mina over Me and Tzuyu? Stop dreaming, Peach" Chae said as I grab her collar.
"You are the one took her from me, I should have just killed you before" I said as Nayeon grabs my hand and pulling me back from Chae.
"Stop this stupid arguments, you guys are really childish, that girl! Already has a girlfriend so stop being the bugs to them" Nayeon shouted as Chae clench her wrist and pointing it to me as I glared at her.

"Nayeon, What are you doing? Asked them to take a seat nowww, the ceremony will begin" someone with her short haired girl shouted from far and waving to our side as We break off from each other, I search for Mina as I found her already sitting beside Tzuyu and her  right seat still empty, I look at Chaeyoung who is staring at that seat too.. hah.. nooo I will be the one sit there.. tsk.
I run toward the seat as Chae follows like a little kid who just got starve and just find a bunch of food in one bucket, we run toward that seat pushing each other like stupid.
I run faster than Chae as I reach the seat but suddenly.. me and Chae bump to each other as I stop my steps because I bump into the weird girl.
"Ouch.. Momo take it slowly" Sana said as me and Chae glaring at each other.
"I want to sit there" Chae said as Tzuyu look at both of us.
"That is Sana's seat" Tzuyu said as Sana sticks her tongue out.

I ended up sitting beside Sana and another strangers, hearing the teacher speech, boring, and just make me sleepy. I glanced at Mina as I see her giggling with her girlfriend, guess she is really happy with Tzuyu, she laughed alot, she smiled alot, different from when she was mine. Really different..
I guess you really forget all about me, You are the most precious person to me and I think you still be the one on my heart until now..
Someone, who made my heart tremble. The one and only person for me even after you hurt me for a million times, I still can't forget about you. Although it hurts when I see my position now is just replace by someone else.
I am just a fool that can only see one person, even after that person broke me again and again.

"Stop staring at her, isn't it obvious you still can't move on from her after 2 years?" Sana blocks my sight as I stop staring at Mina and look back to the teacher.
"Seems like you know me so well" I said to Sana.
"Yeah, I heard it from your ex" Sana said.
"Heard it from Mina? What did she said to you?" I asked back.
"You are the most kind hearted, most patient and most loyal ex girlfriend of her" Sana said.
"So why she left me for that girl?" I asked as I look at Chaeyoung side.
"Because she has her own reason for it" Sana said.
"Reason? What?" I asked back.

"You don't need to know it, Momo. It is all the past can you guys stop talking about this? I hear what yoh guys saying.. Sana please" Mina said as she patted Sana and we stop talking, paying attention back to the teacher.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...