Six: Attractive

Momo's POV

"Hey, Momo.. umm let's have a dinner together with us later, with Sana too" Tzuyu asked on the way back to the dorm as we left the penguin and squirell together.
"Ummm okay" I nodded.
"So, what do you think about our school?" Tzuyu asked.
"It is great, and I think I will face many challenges" I said.
"Challenges?" Tzuyu asked as someone shouted from back.
"Tzuyuuuuuu, Momoo.. wait" Sana shouted and run towards us and linger to us.
"What are you talking about?" Sana asked.
"What are you doing to me?" Tzuyu said as she looks at Sana.
"What?" Sana asked back.
"Get off.. your hand" Tzuyu said annoyingly as Sana let her go.
"The elegant bitch" Sana said.
"Here againn, why you guys always fight?" Mina pulls Tzuyu away from Sana as they both stand in between us.

"Sana, 6pm at usual place, with us and Momo later" Tzuyu said as we arrived at the dorm having a separated way because we have a different room.
"Eh.. by the way... Sana-chan.. who are your roommates?" Mina asked Sana.
"Chaeyoungie and Dahyun" Sana said as Mina nodded.
"Ah yes, see you" Mina waves as Tzuyu sticking her tongue out teasing Sana.
"Yaaa..." Sana shouted as Tzuyu rushly go inside our room pulling Mina with her and a bug like me followed them inside.
I walk to my bed as I grab my phone and played it, yeah it is awkward that is why I played my phone.

"Mina? What you doing?" Tzuyu go beside Mina who is lying on her bed, leaning towards each other.
What a view, why must I stuck in this situation? Why must I meet her here again, with someone else who is replacing my spot before.
I pull my blanket up and buried my face in the pillow, wanting to take a nap so I don't see that annoying view.

Mina's POV

I played my game as Tzuyu is watching me beside me, teasing me with her naughty hand.
"Yaaaa" I glared at her as she peck a kiss to my lips.
"Heyy, stop.. we will just make her uncomfortable" I said as Tzuyu look blank.
"She is sleeeping though" Tzuyu said as I look at Momo who is facing the wall with a blanket on and burying her face in the pillow.
Is she really still have a feeling for me?
"Mina" Tzuyu called as I turn to face her and suddenly I felt her lips landing on mine as I closed my eyes, she is tracing all around my mouth, going down to my neck and...

"Hoaaaaaaaaa" Momo shouted as Tzuyu startled and get up awkwardly.
"Ohh... mmm.. are you awake?" Tzuyu asked as Momo nodded.
"Yeah, I will use the bathroom first" Momo said as she walk in to the bathroom.
"What a... hmpphh" Tzuyu sighed as she place her hand on her chest.
Then I get up from my bed as Tzuyu still sitting on the edge of it.
"Eh? Where are you going?" Tzuyu asked.
"No, I just want to get prepared for my bath after Momo" I said as I cupped my hand on her cheeks.

Momo's POV

I was waiting for them at the living room of the dorm as I look around and someone tapped my back.
"Hey" Sana called me as I look back
"Ohh hey Sana" I said as she smiled.
"You look good" she said.
"Ummm is it a compliment?" I asked.
"Hmmm yeahh" Sana said.
"You do look attractive too" I said as she giggled
"Really? Haha, do I attract you?" Sana asked as I felt someone hands is on my shoulder.
"Of course you did Sana" Tzuyu said as she looks at Sana
"Tzuyu, stop teasing me" Sana said.
"Okayy, guys, stop fighting, why you guys always fighting whenever you meet each other" Mina comes and glared at her girlfriend.

We walk out from the dorm, as the couple lingering to each other, it is annoying but, yeah what can I do? Honestly, I'm jealous.. but what for? I'm just no one for her now, just a girl who still can't move on after a long time break up like a stupid.
"Are we allowed to bring the car to school?" I asked as we entered Tzuyu's car.
"Why not? There is no a regulation for not bringging the car to school, even if we stay at the dorm, we must still have a freedom to go out, is it right school student president secretary, Ms. Minatozaki Sana?" Tzuyu again tease Sana.
"Yes, Ms. Chou Tzuyu, as you wish" Sana answered.
"Where for dinner, babe?" Mina asked Tzuyu.
"Can we just go to the jokbal restaurant?" I asked as Mina giggled.
"Do you still really loves that jokbal?" Mina asked as all of us look at her confused
"Ummm.. what? How do you know she really loves jokbal?" Tzuyu asked.
"Noo.. ummm.. I mean.. I'm just asking she really loves jokbal, because she looks really crave for it" Mina said as we took a glance to each other.
She still remember it, that my favorite food is jokbal, she is cute with that lie.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...