Twelve: Party

Flashback 3 years ago

Momo's POV

I walk to the cafeteria, taking the food to my plate as then I go to find an empty table and sit at there, having my lunch..
Looking around the cafeteria as I found the girl before, the girl who catches my eyes because she is so bright, so beautiful and so cute.
She sit beside her friend at the table infront of me facing me, that was great, I can see her clearly here. Usually I will have done my lunch in a flash but, now.. I just wanted to eat it slowly so I can stare at that beautiful creature in front of me, smiling.. laughing and talking with her friends.
I'm not lying, she has the sweetest smile ever.
Her pinky cheeks, her shiny eyes..
Ohh shit.. she caught my eyes which is looking at her again.

I look down to my plate as I avoid her stare so I don't get caught to stare at her.
I stay like that for a moment and when I look at her side, she is gone... hmmm who is she? Why she makes me act like stupid like this.

__________________

Going to library, finding a books for my homework as someone tapped me from back.
"Hey, Momo" Somi called.
"Ohh.. hii.. Somi" I said.
"You should come tonight, my party.. don't be late" Somi said as she handed me a invitation card of her party.
"Ohh.. your birthday?" I asked.
"Yeah, you should come, Momo" Somi said as she tapped my shoulder and walk away.
Hmmm, I don't really like to go to a party.. let's see later..

I found my book and I walk to the table as someone bump onto me.
"Ups" she drops all her things and it is scattered all over the ground.
I squat down and help her.
"Hey, sorry" she said as she is busy on picking up her stuff, as I help her too.
I take all her stuff as I found that she has Somi's invitation card too, I wanted to take it and give it back to her as we both grab it at the same time.
I look at her and....
She is her, I mean the girl that I think I have a crush on.
"Ehh? Thank you and I'm sorry" she smiled as we both get up as I return her things.
"Hmmm.. umm yeah.. it is okay" I struggled as she smiled, I'm dying....

"Umm.. waitt.. y-youu.. go to that party?" I asked as she already walks away but stop and turn back to look at me.
"Yes, maybe.. will you go too?" She asked.
"If you go I will go" I said.. wait what? Why I said that.. stupid Momo..
"Hahhah.. so I think I will go, see you there" she said as she smiled and walk away.
OMG.. this is stupid, I am too obvious that I like her or something, why I asked her that.. damn it stupid..

__________________

I go to Somi's house as my Dad drives me there to her house.
"Called me when you are done, Momoring" dad said.
"Yes dad, see you" I said as I peck my dad's cheeks and go out from the car with a gift on my hand for Somi.
Yeah it is her birthday so I think I must bring something..
I walk inside as I was greet by the birthday girl.
"Heyy, Momo thank you for coming" Somi said as I smile and give her the gift.
"Come in and Have fun" Somi said as I walk in her house and look around it as there are so many people here.
But yeah, I'm not interesting to that or everything at this party, what I'm looking for is just that girl, who is sitting alone at Somi's kitchen bar and have a drink herself.

I walk towards her as I sit beside her.
"Hey" I called her as she looks at me.
"Ohh heyy, Hirai Momo" she said..
Eh? She knows my name? How?.
"You know my name?" I asked.
"Of course I know, because I'm Myoui Mina" she said as she extends her hand to me and I shake it.
"Why you sit here alone, Mina?" I asked.
"Cause I'm waiting for you, Momo" she said as I think I blushed.
"Eh? Why me?" I asked.
"No just kidding, my friends can't come so yeah, I'm here alone, but luckily you are here" she said.
"Hmmm yeah okay, actually I don't like to go to a party like this" I said.
"I see, but you are here tho" Mina said.
"Yeah because I wanted to see someone" I said.
"Who? Is it me?" She asked as I giggled that she is cute.
"Hahha.. maybe.. by the way.. you look so gorgeous, Ms.Myoui" I said.
"So are you, looks so sexy, Ms.Hirai" Mina said.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...