Chapter 10: Mad Eyes of Warmth

The whole room was silent. Silent and still dark. The amulet, no longer as brightly as before. Just gently gleaming in the flickering candle that was still on. Surprisingly. Heavy footsteps. Shoes? The sensation of being lightheaded is still there. But something else as well. This unfamiliar feeling of being carried. Lifted and held. Strong and secure yet warm. So very warm.

Your eyes twitched underneath shut eyelids, wanting to open them but were far too afraid to do so. What had they done? What had those idiots bring here? A hand. Male, gently smooths away the undone strands of your hair from your forehead, it felt nice...

Open them. Now. Can't stay like this.

E/C snapping open was a bad idea. You'll wish you never opened them. You should've stayed still. Deep red met E/C and for a second, trapping you. Unable to look away but thankfully that was taken care of. Wished you hadn't though. Because all the others were dead. Yes, dead. Bloody chunks of lumped together flesh and organs now against the once beautiful marble floor, staining the intricate carpets and sinking into the hard wood floor. The stench of blood along with the sight made you sick. You wanted to throw up so badly right now. And it showed.

''Bothersome flies. I only wished to speak to you.'' Near screaming at the voice, scared out of your mind. ''D-Demon, s-stay away! Go back to where ever you came from!'' No response. ''I-I had nothing to do with that game!'' You were now in hysterics. ''I begged them not to do it!'' Nothing, still silence. Not much of a talker clearly. That same palm, warm and tender touches the side of your face once more. Eyes now shading to a lighter tone of red. You were terrified of that color now.

''Hush love. You are safe now. There's nothing to fear.'' Bull and shit. This whole damn trip was a horrible idea! Horrible! Classmates dead, dabbled in the dark arts, summoned a damn demon and...Did he just call you 'love'? Confused eyebrows scrunched together. ''I don't even know you! P-Please just stay away from me.'' This man only chuckles under his breath, the tone was more than enough to send any female into a spiral of want and need. But it scared you to death. Who is he? What are his intentions? Red eyes crept up to your E/C ones once again.

''At last. At last I finally found you princess.'' You squeak in surprise and fear of being held by his arms and are now up against his clothed chest. ''I'm not letting you out of my sight. Not again.'' The last part confused you greatly. What did he mean by 'Not Again'? But that question along with every other died in a vision of white.

Tilting your S/C chin up, his mouth press down onto yours.