WBP|Bland and Mysterious

Chapter One : Bland and Mysterious

I must've been a criminal or a stupid bastard in my past life that made life my mortal enemy.

You see, life hates me and this is a fact-- considering that I had to get thrown out of the kingdo--not really, but you get what I mean.

I deserve a chance to explain myself. This is unfair and instead of giving me another chance, they don't. Well truthfully speaking, I haven't been exactly the most pampered and behaved princess. But this doesn't mean they can just decided what they think is best for me.

My parents are being ridiculous and they think I could survive in the other depths of the universe when they can't even barely control me. Ha! Jokes on them, I'm a wreckless rebel and I'll continue making havoc out of anyone's life.

But if that planet would perhaps blow up because of me, then I'd know who to blame. Unless they want to bribe me with an abundant supply for Screemanlot (made up term as Mewni term of Icecream) then I'll keep my mouth shut and charges will be out.

"But Mom, you are being irrational!" I wailed like a child who had tantrums.

"That's hilarious coming from you Star," my mother raised a brow in amusement. "--you think I'm being irrational? You're a ticking bomb Star and I've tried to put up with you so many times, but this is the last time."

I raised my hands in defeat and let out a devastated groan. "But Mother, you know me so well. If you send me to that place I might destroy it!" I reasoned out, putting my hands behind my back as I secretly crossed them and said a prayer.

"Who said you're coming there alone?" she replied, pushing her glasses upwards. "--I'm not that careless my dear daughter."

"Pack your things and we're going to Earth now," she replied with her face stern. I rolled my eyes and placed my things on the carriage.

///

"Ohhh what is this?" I stared curiously at the stone with something carved on it. I poked it repeatedly and when I released my force it fell down and broke into pieces.

I sucked my lip and backed away with my fingers on my back. I blew a whistle and catched up with my parents. That wasn't me.

"Mr.Skeeves, it's a pleasure to meet you," father smiled graciously. Tch, it's a that rare moment because my father mostly runs around the castle with his round belly on view.

He starts talking with this man named Skeeves as I sat there and shifted uneasily on my seat. What am I even doing here?

"We came from the planet Mewni and are the royal family. Since my daughter was being wreckless, we sent her here and we want you to monitor and take care of her," my father says.

"Her magic is unstable and she might cause havoc in which we want you to facilitate and teach her manners," he then adds. "--if it isn't too much."

Mr. Skeeves then burst out laughing. "This is---," he wheezes. "--this is utterly ridiculous! Are you role-playing or simply delusional Mr. Butterfly?"

"You think we are joking Mr.Skeeves?" mother retorted, her face still neutral like a brick.

"Obviously yes! I don't believe you, what kind of parents would say such silly things in front of the principal unless you're all comedi---" the man shut up upon seeing my father hold a treasure chest and opened it slowly revealing a pot of gold.

The man's eyes sparkled and snatched the chest without hesitation. "Right. As you were saying, I will promise to take care of your daughter and will provide her the best we can offer."

He then brushes the chest with his hands, caressing it like an obsessed weirdo.

"Humans sure are simple-minded," my mother rolled her eyes but Mr. Skeeves was too preserved in his 'precious' treasure chest.

"We'll be going and if you make a mess, I'll put you into that school you call hell," my mother taunted then waved and in just a snap they perished.

Mr. Skeeves stopped and stared at me. "Are you parents magicians?"

His fingers were slightly trembling and I cheekily grinned. "Maybe, maybe not."

● ● ● ●

"Marco Diaz!" Mr.Skeeves called a tall brunette that wore red jacket made his way onto us. "Guide Ms.Butterfly and make sure she gets high treatment."

"Why me?" he asked in confusion.

"You are the schools' safe boy and I am certain she'll be fine in your care."

"I'M THE MISTAKEN BAD BOY! Geez I'm not a safe kid!" he yelled but Mr.Skeeves wasn't paying any attention.

"Anyway what would I get in return?" he changed the subject.

"A+," and so Marco's eyes gleamed and scooted beside me like nothing happened.

'Okay be on your best attitude'

"My name's Marco," he smiled and casually reached for my hand. "Star Butterfly."

"Shall we go to the cafeteria?" he suggested and waited for my answer. I stared at him clueless but I nodded afterwards. He led the way as I roamed the whole campus with him.

A bland boy and mysterious girl mixed together, what's the outcome gonna be?

May 19,2017