WBP|Exposed

Chapter Three : Exposed

"Why are you looking so glum?" Marco faced me and pointed his fingers at me like I'm some deprived woman. I shrugged my shoulders and fell face flat on the table before groaning in pain.

"School," I mumbled. Lies. It's actually about my fake identity predicament.

Marco chuckled and patted my back with his slender, soft fingers. "Cheer up Star, school isn't that bad."

I raised my head and pointed an accusing finger at him. "You can say that because you'll be getting A+ whether you take a test or not just because you're taking care of me!"

"How about I give you another treat?" He wiggled his eyebrows, attempting to cheer my lost soul.

I snarled. "I'm no dog Diaz, but if it's good, then I might as well take it" I compromised.

He nodded and went to fiddle with his bag, he grabbed a tupperware and placed it on top of the table. I stared, wondering what could be inside of the tupperware before he opened it and the delicious aroma broke loose.

I peered closer to the tupperware/food container whatever and my eyes lit up in an instance.

It's pizza. The first time I ate it was yesterday when Lucinda and I talked about my troubles and I enjoyed indulging in this food. Coincidence and lucky, I might say that I got to eat this yesterday, if not, then Marco might see me as someone suspicious.

Lucinda said that pizza is everyone's bestfriend--besides Icecream, which is their human term for our Screamanlot. I can really understand why they love this beautiful masterpiece and I also like it.

Starving and hasty that I am; I snatched a slice from the container and muched on it like it depended my life.I caught a glimspe of Marco looking at me and I grew well-aware I looked like someone who haven't ate for a decade.

"Are you just gonna stare and not eat?",I retorted.

"Chill",He raised his hands and grabbed himself a slice.

"You really like pizza don't you?",He questioned amused with his tone.

I raised my left eyebrow."Obviously,this is everyone's favourite".

"Good",He smiled casually,"Then I might give you sometimes".

"Do you have a crush in particular Marco?" I blurted out of the sudden that Marco coughed and almost choked in his bite of pizza.

"I guess I do," he blushed.

"Why are you asking, do you have feelings for me?" He added and I snickered.

"For a geek, you sure are an egotistical person. I'm just asking."

"Do you have friends besides me?" I changed the topic.

"Aren't you gonna ask for her name?" he insisted, like he's asking for it.

I snorted. "I was just asking if you have one, I didn't ask who she was--not that I really care."

"I do have friends other than you Star, how about you?" he took a bite of his pizza.

"Yeah. But you are my favourite," I say.

"I feel so honoured."

"By the way, her name is Jackie," Marco added before standing up and grabbed his things, then waved farewell.

|The Wild, Buffoon Princess|

"Star Butterfly," the shriek, damaged tone that I got used to, startled me all of a sudden when I was just going to go home and do research about the Earth's culture.

I held my chest and glared. "Ludo you dweeb, if you plan on calling me don't scare the ding dong out of me."

The small, petite excuse of a monster huffed and smirked. "Suprise! I hope you like us visiting you and checking up on your wand Butterfly."

A smile crept it's way on my lips. "Let's do this somewhere deserted. I can't afford getting into trouble just like you did to me."

I dropped my bag and pulled out my wand."You do know you can never beat me," I taunted, wanting to erase his cocky smirk.

I'm sorry mother if I broke the promise of not using my wand but this dweeb is too cocky for his good.

Ludo didn't waste them and signalled his monsters to come forward,"Get Her!!!" he screeched boisterously and with his order they came lurching foward in swift motion.

I steadied myself and postioned in a combat battle.

"Water Splash!!" I chanted and waves of water squished out of my wand letting the group of monster drown and float with the waves.

Some monsters got up with their fist ready to pound and I bend my body to the right dodging their hits. Someone grabbed my legs and hoistened me up. I smirked and bent my legs kicking it's chest that sent me flying and landed down on my knees.

"Arm parade!!" I chanted another one and muscular arms came lunging into the monsters that made them tumble and beated consistently by the arms.

I walked towards Ludo and kicked his body in one swift move that sent him flying and landing on the concrete wall.

I clasp both of my hands and watched Ludo retreat to their lair opening the portal and yelled at me with his empty threat of being back someday.

I was about to grab my bag when I saw Marco standing there completely staring towards nothing and too entralled with what he saw. I face palmed myself and when I came close he snapped and step back eyeing me cautiously like a wild predator.

"I won't tell," he pleaded. "I will not tell and you will not k-kill me," he bargained.

I grabbed his arm and he shrieked,"I won't. Let me explain."

///

"Y-You're not a human?" he repeated in astonishment and I rolled my eyes for the third time.

"I have an offer," I brought up and a  wide smile crept on my lips. "Join me on my adventures."

"Aren't you not all--",

"Shh," I cut him off, placing my finger on his lips. "No one will know except you and. .me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm Star Butterfly. The Wild, Buffoon and Rebellious Princess," I chuckle. "--And being mature was all a façade."

I jabbed my finger at him. "And you will have no choice." I added. "--And you can't say no!"

I embraced him in a bone crushing hug. "BECAUSE YOU WILL BE MY PARTNER IN CRIME!!" I beamed.

"Is this a good thing?" he croaked due to my crushing hug.

I smiled discreetly. "No."

|Vote and Comment|
Let the fun begin!