WBP|What My Heart Says

Chapter Thirty  :What My Heart Says

He gazed at me with sincerity and rested his forehead on mine our nose touching as he cupped both of my cheeks, my cheeks burning hot.

"I liked you first, you know," I say to him.

"Really?" his eyes flutter open and raised his eyebrows. He pulled away and held my hand, intertwining it with my fingers.

"I probably would have never told you about how I felt," he says and squeezes my hand. "--what can I say? I'm just a coward."

"Since when did you like me, Marco?" I questioned when I started to lay my head on his shoulder watching the view in front of us, the crystal lake that reflects the bright moon.

"I don't really know, but I'm very sure I loved you first," he chuckled.

"No I did," I insisted and pouted. "I like you ever since you took care of me."

"Really? Okay, since you won't back down, let's just say we fell in love at the same time and same moment," he suggested and I chuckled.

"Marco. Let's take this slow okay and please take care of me," I spoke and my heart is just so fuzzy and giddy right now. I feel so much warmth, like I belong where I should be.

"I will," he whispered before he gave me another kiss.

|The Wild, Buffoon Princess|

"Is this how love feels like?" I spoke in astonishment whilst Lucinda was eyeing me amused by my baffled expression.

"If it makes you happier, then yes," she smiled.

"Lucinda, I feel like I could do anything. It's just that everything is too numb for me, I'm so blinded with happiness," I blunted and stared gazingly at Marco's jacket that he let me wore back at the park.

"I'm happy for you and I hope that he will never hurt you," Lucinda says.

"I'm sure he won't," I grin. "--after all, I've wrapped him around my finger.

|Starco The Wild, Buffoon Princess|
(c) 2017
Thegirlwithevilface

December 31st

Today marks my first attendance in New Year's celebration. If I knew back then that these people have such interesting cultures and events, then I might as well not hesistate and came a tad early than the usual.

But time intentionally made me come longer that I may meet the one I love in the right time.

He was just a mere stranger that I saw trying to act vile, he was my bestfriend that I dragged on by my annoying adventures and he is the one that  showed me how love feels like.

I'm so proud to tell everyone just how lucky I am to have met him.

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight"

"Star, I love you," he blurts out suddenly

"Seven"

"I know," I say to him.

"Six".

"I hope our love will grow stronger as years pass by," he says with hope in his eyes.

"Five"

"Me too," I grin at him.

"Four"

And his lips met mine as we shared a tender kiss under the pouring snow and the people yelling as the countdown for new year came down. The people were screaming and lighting up every light and colour and eveything was a blur when we kissed and it was good to say the least.

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

"Happy New Year Star," he smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!"

"Happy New Year Marco," I mumbled as happy tears started falling down my my eyes.

Thank you, Marco.

-Fortunately, thank you for being with the progress and revision of Starco :The Wild, Buffoon Princess-

My note :
Thank you everyone for reading! Writing and rewriting this book was an extreme struggle to my part since I had originally had to write the first chapter thrice since it was that difficult.

Thank you for everyone that voted and commented, gave me support and where we are! I'll frankly miss writing this crappy book and I hope everyone will remain Starco shippers!!

Don't worry there are extra chapters that may give you life!

As always byeee!
-Fufu-chan (Eviler)