WBP|Warping With Time

Chapter Nineteen : Warping With Time

The past two days were awful for me. I was sneezing, dizzy and sometimes it was too hot or cold for me. I knew that being absent would affect my grades but let's face it, I never cared from the start. There's Marco too
that always come to stop by every afternoon to check on me.

And today was back to school. Fun. In front of me was two stacked pancakes with delicious dripping syrup and I dined in like a beast, stabbing it with force and munching it in a mere second.

I mean I lost my tastebuds when I was sick. I never felt this happy to taste something again.

In the midst of eating, I thought of giving Marco a little gift. He's been such an angel this past days and I figured I should return the favour back.

///

"Are you sure you're okay now?" he looks at me with concern and tries to place his hand on my forehead when I slap it away. "I-I'm fine! This Butterfly is a strong one."

He sighs. "I guess you're back to normal, seeing your abnormal behaviour."

"What's that!?" I say insulted. He pats my head like I'm a dog. "Nothing. Where are we going, anyway?"

"It's a secret," I wink as I cut open the dimensional scissors and we stepped in towards the clock dimension.

"Star what brings you here?" Clock god stepped in, wearing his white cloak and hair slicked in a ponytail with watches all over his arm and a clock sling to go over his cloak.

"We came to borrow your time travel machine," I say without hesitation.

"WHAT?!" Marco shrieked, pulling out his hair slowly and running in circles frantically.

"Sure, why not?" Clock god smiled and walked ahead while Marco was still busy hyperventilating.

Marco slips closer to me and whispers secretly, slightly tickling my neck. "Is there a phobia about million of moving clocks in front of you?"

I grinned pushing him away "No. Not that I know of."

Clock god comes back with the prepared time machine and I ran to give him a hug. "Thank you Clock god. We'll  be sure to bring back this baby in good condition," I reassured as I dragged Marco and push him inside the time machine.

"Let's see your past, Marco. I wanna know some humiliating memories from your past," I grinned and he frowns at me. "Unfair! What about you?"

I pulled my tongue at him. "No way! I'm the captain here."

I filled in the entry needed for the time machine to work.

Name : Marco Diaz
Event : Childhood

It made a beeped before we travelled in time, the machine spinning in circles and Marco clenched his stomach, feeling nauseous and about to puke.

"Hold tight," I spoke, pulling the handle forward, bringing us to the past.

The time machine landed gently as Marco scurried out and puke in the lawn. I giggled and looked at Echo Creek. It's  very different from what it is now. Small buildings and houses, plenty of trees, plain clothes, people playing and people not busy with their phones.

Marco wiped his hands with his hood and stopped to gawk at his homeland.
"If I were to make a guess, this would be the year, 2006."

I stare at him. "How would you know?"

"It's kinda a gut feeling. I mean I've lived here all my life," he explains and I don't say anything.

We were strolling around the block as he kept blabbing, when we saw little  Marco in the park playing with Ferguson running with an airplane in the other hand screaming "SWOSSSSHHHH."

I giggled, watching him being silly while Marco blushed in embarrassment. "What?"

I grinned. "That's so cute of you."

"Oh shut up!" he shushes me and grabs my hand. "Let's head back. There's nothing really to see here."

"Are you sure? Or are you trying to hide something?" I say, raising my eyebrows. "-what else is there to see? Unless you want to see lil me there continue to play with the plane."

"I guess. You're boring as ever aren't you, Marco?" I say and he snicker. "How kind of you."

"Childhood : 2008"

I pulled the  handle and braced ourselves.