WBP|Issues Pt.II

Chapter 7.5-Issues Pt.II

The dark room seems like an endless black hole,my feet is starting to get numb  from walking in an abyss,an unknown rotation of nowhere.

Fear vanished from my system once Marco was here beside me,I gripped on his hand firmly not letting it go.

Fortunate,we didn't get hurt in the process of finding our way out,it was quiet and both of us stood quiet,too enthrall in the idea of going home.

"Marco",I quipped in the darkness,"I'm sorry".

Silence.He obviously was furious about this crap and I am as well.

"Congratulations!",Another voice errupted the silence in the dark surrondings,I flinched and whipped my head to see only darkness.

"D-did you hear that?",I asked Marco.

"Y-yeah",He stuttered.

Then suddenly when we kept our guard low,a pair of arms wrapped around us and I squealed,Marco shrieked and together we created music,funny.

The dark space turned into a bright light and I squinted my eyes,I am still adjusting to the sudden beam of light and Marco let go of my hand.

I whipped my head and the gorgeous lady was in sight,the fortune teller.

"Welcome",She gave a toothy grin and led us to her table,a table that wasn't there before.I sat down and followed Marco,she crossed her fingers and stared at us.

"Marco Diaz and Princess Star Butterfly",She briefly spoke that sended me shivers.H-how did she know?

"I am Apharus,the fortune teller",She spoke calmly.

"Please put your other hands on this table and I'll read your future",She requested and I reluctantly placed my hand on the table,Marco was hesitant and I nudged him,compelling him to place his right hand on the table.

She held our hands and I felt like being shock,electricity came running down my skin and I shivered by her cold hands.

"Marco Diaz,a sixteen year old that likes to get extra credit,I am certain you both met since this round guy forced you to help her way into the campus?",Her tone wasn't asking,it was already a tone that she is right.

"Star Butterfly,from Mewni and Marco is the only one who knows your secret,forced to be in charade that you abhor".

"Marco,in your future,you'll lose someone very important to you,very important that molded you into your character,you'll be feeling betrayal and decieved",She stared at Marco.

"In order to not lose them is be very cautious with your actions,and one last thing,don't act like a bad boy,you'll ruin your life and it won't be good".

"Star",She faced me and I gulped.

"You'll live a very bright and jubillant life,just be yourself".

"I suggest you better be going,Marco,you do not want to fail on your school work".

///

"Star I swear I'll kill you",Marco taunted.

|Vote and Comment|