WBP|My Guilty Pleasure

Chapter Six : My Guilty Pleasure

"The fight yesterday...was mind-blowing!" Marco looked at me like he was a kid who watched his hero kick ass. I couldn't help but smile. "Of course. It's what you get if you stick with me."

I look at him with mischievous in my eyes, hinting something malicious. "And you could finally be a bad boy like you always dreamed if you are under me."

"Well that fight yesterday was awesome. It felt like I was James Bond," he grinned and I smile, watching him continue to blabber about how cool he was and how it was so fun.

Then he stops and grabs something from his bag. "I forgot. I actually made some nachos."

I stare at him in confusion. "Nachos?"

He grins and presents me his Nachos, its delicious aroma entered my nose and it felt so pleasant that I was about to drool myself. "This is my speciality. Marco's Nachos!"

"Okay, shut up Marco and just give me one," I say and grabbed myself one. As I bit into it, my eyes widened as so many flavors ran down my tongue.

It's  delicious! I look at him with wide-eye. "Heck! This is amazing Marco!"

Marco's nose look like it was about to grow bigger. "Sure, I'm an amazing cook."

"You should make this always," I say and grabbed myself more as I munched onto it like a person who hasn't ate for years.

"I could make one for you, Star," he scratches his head. "--so just slow down or you'll choke."

"Yeah, yeah," I say absentmindly and this was how I began to love Marco's Nachos.

|Filler Chapter|