WBP|Deceived By The Pretty Liar

Chapter Thirteen : Deceived By The Pretty Liar

Marco

If someone would've told me that I would get to hang out with Jackie, I would've never believed it but it happened and a part of me thinks that maybe I can have a shot with her.

I couldn't sleep no matter how much time had passed by. I continue to shift positions and tried to shut my eyes closed, but they would always flicker open the second I close them.

Everything about today is really overwhelming and I might never sleep or think right for this matter.

Then I accepted that I couldn't sleep as of now and stared at the white ceilings as if they were interesting. If somehow, just somehow me and Jackie would end up, I would name our children Fernando, Jarco, Mackie and Jackie would name the girls. It's such a lovely thing isn't it?

Okay, I'm a weirdo but who can blame me? Falling in love makes me numb and oblivious to almost everything. I'm pretty sure people had felt this way once.

Goodnight my beloved Jackie.

|The Wild,Buffoon Princess|

"Star~" I sang a tune and handed her my container. She glanced at me and scrunched her forehead. "What's this?"

I grinned at her. "Your favourite."

And with that she snatched it away from my grasp and ate it hastily, devouring without leaving any crumbs or sauce. All I could do is stare at her because frankly, I'm so full with love that I can't be bothered to eat.

"Geez you eat like a pig," I mockingly scowled. She rolls her eyes. "It's deliswious," she responded in between swallowing the nachos.

I flinched. "Star it's disgusting to see your mouth with food, so please swallow it before speaking."

"What's the occassion? I remember you only make your special nachos when there is something eventful," she spoke neglecting what I told her. All of a sudden her eyes glinted in pure mockery and mischief.

"Let me guess, it's a lady?" she grins and adds. "--and her name's Jackie?"

"Well, do your best and be careful what if she's a robot or something," she says teasingly and chuckled. "Here thanks!" she threw the tupperware to my side and I hissed at her. "Atleast return it carefully! Geez."

///

《Playlist|Overcome Nu'est|

Being a geek and teacher's pet, I was tasked to get the hand-outs from the faculty and here I was as I held the hand-outs skipping like a small kid with lots of candies in hand..I stopped in my tracks when I heard a familiar voice and hid behind the wall eavesdrop.

I slowly tried to peer my head to see the view from the wall.

I dropped the hand-outs. My body was trembling and my mind was almost blank that I didn't mind the hand-outs sprawled and going along with the wind.

The sound of hand-outs dropping gained her attention as she froze shock by my appearance. I stepped back by the sudden surprise and my heart slowly shattered like the clićhe and overdramatic statements.

"M-marco," she knitted her eyebrows while holding the mask. "J-jackie," I croaked, decieved by her real identity.

A robot.

Everything about her are all feud and lies. All those illusions and times fed up by the thoughts about our future that is probably shattered by now.

My memories ever since kindergarten and how she rocked the class is now all shrivelled and I fell down to my knees when my legs gave up and pratically became restless.

"Marco there you are,you were taking long so I-" Star's voice stopped and jaw dropped frozen in her state.

"H-how?" Is all I say to her. She looks at me. "You'll never understand. It's best if you didn't, but I'm sorry Marco Diaz," Jackie says with a faint smile on her lips.

"It was nice meeting you," she says as she disappears in a blink of an eye.

"What I said earlier. ." Star trailed off slowly and I felt everything in my heart just crumbling and aching.

"Was true," sge whispered so softly and kneeled down to come closer to me but I held up my hand trying to keep the tears.

"Leave me alone Star," I croaked and watched as she stood up and told me something that I didn't understand or even hear at all.

To think that all of those was just an illusion. All lies and I got myself so fed up. I stood frozen in my state, clenching my fists and let the tears come out onto my eyes--the salty taste of tears. I continued to whimper and punched the floor softly, unable to still stand up.

I'm such a fool.

|Vote and Comment|