WBP|Which is Which

Chapter Twenty-Four : Which is Which?

"Marco are you okay?" I asked him for the fifth time but he didn't reply nor looked my way. He kept on gazing at the overgrown leaves as if they were  entertaining him.

I really can't understand what is wrong with Marco. The reason I brought him here is because I wanted to tell him about what happened to me yesterday but he's  so off, so occupied about a something. I tried to talk to him yesterday but he hissed at me and told me to shut up.

"Boo!" I attempted to startle him whilst shaking his shoulders but he didn't budge nor flinch and I stared at him.

To remove my frustrations, I ran around the grassy fields, yelling and spreading out my arms as I ran in circles like a mad man. I got tired so I threw myself on the grassy fields and giggled when the leaves tickle my skin and the breeze hitch my body. Then I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

///

My eyes flutter open and I yawned stretching my arms. "That was a nice nap," I commented and lunged at the bench to scare Marco but he wasn't there. .anymore.Why would Marco just leave me? Can't he do a sensible thing and wake me up?

I held my tears and frowned running away. He's really taking it too far.

Is he upset at me? Why? I wasn't doing anything to pique him but it was vice-versa. He even suggested to do that weird portal and now he's putting his anger on me?! I want to shout at him and what's his problem. Why is it always me? And whenever I really need him he's not there.

Marco

I know I have no right to stick my nose in other's business but how can she just swiftly accept the fact that that prince almost kissed her and she'd be fine with it. I mean it's her  choice but it's irritating and frustrating!

How can she act as if nothing happened yesterday, like she didn't care. I can't be happy or atleast pretend.

I snapped out of my deep thoughts when I realized Star wasn't beside me anymore. My heart sunk, she must have left and must be upset with me now.

I'm stupid. Why do I care about such little things? I squeal when I felt two hands binding my eyes together shut.

"Guess who is it~~," she chimed in a sing-along tone.

"A flat chested pea-sized brain girl," I insulted and felt her hands unveiling then smacking my head harshly. "You're mean," she pouted.

I stared at her trying to figure her out. What's wrong with her? I mean she's so. .peculiar. The way she acts and projects her feelings are way different than her usual self.

"What's wrong with you?" I blurted watching her expression tensed up, then she smiled again.

"Nothing I wanted to cheer you up!" she beamed. "--you looked upset so I thought I'd play the idiot to cheer you up!"

"Let's head to the mall Marco," she says randomly and grabs my hand before I could respond.

Star's definitely acting weird. She was upset at me a while ago and now she acts like nothing happened again. She really knows how to push my button.

Star

I headed to the Diaz's household. I was gonna come at him and give him a piece of my mind. How dare he leave me and act so upset when I'm the one who should be clearly upset!