WBP|Romantic Ambiance

Chapter Twenty-Eight : Romantic Ambiance

The ambiance is really killing me silently. It's too tensed and I swear my heart would want to collapse from all these abnormal pounding that the brunette beside me is causing.

I always read books about happy ending and people falling in love, my story is completely different since he might not be even able to reciprocate my feelings. I don't want to rush things since the scar that Jackie left is fresh and I understand if he won't understand how I feel for now.

It'd be best if he wouldn't know, if all of these fail then I'm  alright. I'll be fine like I always am.

The silence kept lingering as the cold breeze takes part while sailing in this rented boat. The silence is very defeaning at the same time comforting. I'll be able to think and resolve these feelings for Marco.

The stars are really pretty above and the lights on every building was warm, kinda lovely as it reflects on the calm water.

While I gawked at the beautiful sight, a cold hand held my hand tightly.

I slowly turned to face Marco with an unreadable expression. What is he thinking?

My heart beated crazily and my cheeks burned hot just staring right at him makes me want to crawl under my safe spot.Why is he doing this to me? If only he knew my feelings. No matter how I try or to look the other way, it's always him.

I let the silence surrond us and the cold breeze hitch my skin. .this very moment I might past out or fade slowly.

The way he gazed and stared at me makes me skip a beat. He starts to move and scoot closer to me still fixated to my eyes. I stay paralized until his face was closer and his breath caressed my skin.

Crap! Crap! I should stop this before happening! The moment is too tense that why he's doing this not because he wants to! He might regret this after, but don't I want this?

BUT HE DOESN'T!. .Why can't I move? I have to stop this before guilt and regrets come to our systems. .this is wrong yet right. .I can't help but look down and stare at his lips my heart wants it but my mind doesn't.

He's slowly leaning closer than before and my mind stops working, my body turns stiff.

I give up. I should just let myself calm down and feel his warm lips on mine. There's nothing wrong with liking this. Why am I always hesitant?

"WE'RE HERE!" the sailor shouts making us jump in fright and back away. I'm glad we didn't kiss. I didn't want him to regret kissing me just because the ambiance felt like so.

He held the bridge of his nose while I hid my face with my blonde hair. I gazed to the sailor with a smirk crept on his face. I turned redder than before.

Why is this happening?

And to think that we were almost close to kissing makes me vulnerable towards him.

|Vote and Comment|