Gone too Soon

On August 29,1958 a baby was born little did anyone knew that he would be the most influential artist.

He has  been thorough rough roads to reach sucess neverthenless he reached it with his hardworks Thriller being the best selling album.

Today on June 25,2017 commemorates the death of Michael Joe Jackson 8 years he was taken away from this world.

He  influenced alot of artists and the pop culture itself he was accused and looked as a weirdo in this world which I believe it's  false.

He created songs to create awareness in the world around us and wrote songs with passions than most artists do even if he was pained he smiled. .he knows there's  something better to happen.

Thank you Michael Jackson for 40 years of your entertainment and music.

You were gone too soon but we'll  always put you in our hearts. .you are not alone we are always here to defend you we'll  be there when people bash and place negative things about you.

Fighting! You are forever Innocent!

"Just because he sleeps with  the kids doesn't mean you  should be malicious it's  like sleeping with you relatives,some kids admitted they were forced to accuse Michael for money. .thank you Evan Chandler for  ruining Michael and his carreer I hope you be in guilt and pain".

BORN : AUGUST 29,1958
DIED : JUNE 25,2009

FOREVER MICHAELING,GOLD PANTS,KING OF POP

And  a

MOONWALKER