WBP|Modesty

Chapter Ten : Modesty

The next morning came and unlike my current mood, the sun certainly is having a lovely day to pick on me with it's scorching and beaming glare on my blinds.

I stirred up awake and groaned, even the blinds couldn't protect me from the glaring beam. I hissed like a vampire when Lucinda whipped open the blinds that the light from the sun came in contact with my eyes and I swear I felt like I was burning.

"Lucinda, please do not open the blinds," I plead groggily and turned to my other side covering my face with the pillow near to me.

Lucinda ignores my comment and snatches my pillow harshly whilst pulling my foot out of bed.

I gripped tightly onto the covers and a part of my bed. Don't you dare let go of me.

Unfortunately, the covers didn't hold much longer, but instead got dragged with me. I gave my bed a decieved look before slowly giving up and standing like a zombie.

I didn't feel like going to school. I would've skipped it if Lucinda was any more kind---which she isn't. I didn't get that much sleep last night due to my sudden outburst on Ludo. Poor him, I hope he finds something beneficial or important rather than irritating me it would be the best for us if one gives up.

I know it's all my fault, but I'm blaming it all on Marco since it's his fault for being so grumpy towards me. If he kept that petty mouth to himself, then I wouldn't have spread his virus.

In my own perspective, looks are really deceiving because Marco is such a big jerkwad and I'm not gonna talk to him anymore.

I did my morning rituals alittle bit slower than usual, but I didn't care if I get scolded for being late. If I would be late then I'll just tell Mr.Skeeves and he'll bail me out.

"I'll be going," I say meekly and headed towards the door when suddenly a sharp knife came flying across and almost stabbing my hands in the process.

I whipped my head to face Lucinda. "What?"

"Eat. .your.breakfast," she spoke in syllables, the glare on her face makes me want to be a rebel.

"I don't wanna," I nagged and one thing lead to another I am currently in the dining table eating spoons of breakfast. Damn it! How can she force or control me? Adults and people with authority are lucky, getting to scold and control people with their power.

I surely don't want to be like them when I grow older.

I shall put that in my bucketlist afterwards.

Don't be like Big meanie Lucinda.

|The Wild, Buffoon Princess|

The day and time kept on going and I smiled faintly opening my packed snacks atleast I don't get to see Marco's ugly face this morning.

"Yo," a voice crept up. It was speaking in a slang and non-eloquent manner but I couldn't care less and focused on peeling open my favourite chips, then I turned my head to face her.

"Hey," I stared at her unable to know what's her point of acknowledging me this time. A favor or something I guess.

"I see you're close with Marco," she answers, judging by my opinion she looks like those boyish girl I keep seeing on the Internet.

"Yeah what is it that you need?" I questioned and popped a chip in my mouth slowly feeling happiness and comfort.

Foods are the best in comfort and dealing with problems. Forget that bed what a betrayer.

"Do you like Marco?" she blurted casually. I was taken aback that I choked on the crumbs of my chips and glared. "N-no who would love to like that idiot, heartless BOY?!" I emphasized the boy to tell my whole point he's not a man.

A man would be willing to keep his thoughts and pretend he likes it even if he doesn't just to make that certain person happy. I'm kidding, that's rude of me.

"Good," she smirked and tilted her body.  "Help me pull a prank on Marco I swear this is gonna be fun," she beamed and jumped.

I don't know why but I feel irritation rushed through me. Is it because she's trying to insult Marco? But why do I care? "Sorry, but I don't like people trying to insult my friends," I say calmly.

"I'm the only one that can insult Marco," I stated and she grins lazily. "Chill. No need to be possessive. I'll just go then."

|Vote and Comment|