WBP|Agreement

Chapter Four : Agreement

"So I should regret by now that I found your secret?" he asked while my arms still hold firm on his body.

"Exactly," I chuckle and pulled away from holding him tight. "Isn't this gonna be fun?!" I beamed, my cheeks aching from smilling so widely.

"I-I don't think so," he turned pale and scratched his brunette hair. I slapped his arm playfully. "It will be," I insisted him.

He sought and sat himself on the grassy fields. I followed him and giggle when the leaves tickle, brushing my skin.

"I can't believe all of this happened to me," he says in astonishment. "At first I thought you were just a rich, isolated girl because you acted so peculiar and unknown to the food I've given you--plus you act so weird," he smiled tiredly.

"--And now I know you are some weird princess from another dimension that you claim to be."

He laughed. "I can't believe how special my life is. I almost mistook you for a crazy girl but I saw with my own eyes the monsters and that," he pointed on my bag that contained my wand. "It was so surreal."

"Since I told you my secret. . ." I sang to my words. "You have to join me."

"Where?"

"In my michevious adventures, you have to join me in every dimmesion I wish to go and will take half the blame."

"Why can't I say no?" he asks and I blinked at him. "Because I said so".

I stood up and wiped any dust or insects that laid on my skirt. I glanced at his alluring yet confused hazel eyes. "Get up," I ordered.

"Why?"

"Just get up Diaz!" I shouted.

I opened my bag and fished out for my dimmensional scissors.

"What is that?" Marco eyed the object warily. I chuckled ignoring his annoying questions.

Once the dimmension opened, I grabbed his hand and we teleported.

As today marks our very first adventure

|Vote and Comment|
Filler Chapter