WBP|Hidden Façade Pt.II

All types of media belongs to their rightful owners.
(c)2017

Chapter 2.5 : Hidden Façade Pt.2

"Marco," I call him then he lifts his face and met mine. I cleared my throat. "Shall we play a game?"

"Can we?" I plead, my eyes brimming with persuasion. He smiles and reluctantly nods."What's the game all about? If this includes some running, then I'm afraid I can't."

I roll my eyes. "Calm your wuss Marco, I'm just gonna ask questions and you're gonna have a turn as well."

"I'm not a wussy, I'm dah bad boy!" he screeches in exasperation before rolling his eyes like a female. I internally cringe inside, better not tell him.

"Whatever," I fan my hands and lean close to the table. "Favourite color?"

"I like Black. It's dark and mysterious, like some cool shady guy," he badly explains.

I ignored his answer. "Age?"

"I am currently sixteen."

"Well I'm older!" I grin at him in victory, like being older makes a difference when it's clearly evident who's more mature from us both. "I'm seventeen."

"So?",His eyebrows perk up. I continue. "Favourite artists?"

"Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake and Freddie Mercury-Mercury--to name a few," he replies and I nod although I don't know who they are and thankfully Lucinda suggested me these questions because I don't know what to say to Marco.

"Favourite Band?"

"Green day."

"Favourite Song?"

"Staying Alive by Bees Gees and Black or White by Michael Jackson."

"Can I ask you questions now?" Marco crept up and I nod hesitantly that I can't probably answer them with full modesty.

"Favourite artist?" he repeats my question.

"Lady Gaga," I answer straightly.

"Favourite Song?"

"Bad Boy By Red Velvet."

"Who's that? Is that a band or something?" Marco asks confused and my mind is almost close to panicking until I remember what Lucinda said. "Oh, it's just some K-POP thing."

"Do you have any boyfriend?" he hesitates.

"Hmm...I-I used to have one," I admit.

"Why did you two break up?" he persists.

Damn. This was getting touchy all of a sudden. "We realized we were still too young for it."

|The Wild, Buffoon Princess|

"Lucinda!" I hollered desperately and released my bag from my grasp.

Lucinda came rushing with a concerned look unfolded on her face and sought. "I hope this is important Star because I almost slipped hearing you screech my name."

"I-I am having troubles as of now," I mumbled coyly. "I need someone to help me and it so happens you are the only one that can help me".

Lucinda's eyes went wide to the equivalent of saucers and shook my shoulders, mortified all of a sudden. "D-Did you destroy your school?" she mumbles in a soft shaky tone with her hands trembling on the blade of my shoulders.

"No!" I immediately answered and she sighed in relief.

I gave her a dirty look because she wasn't trusting me. "Of course I kept true to my word. I just need some advice because I can't keep my façade any longer and I need your help Lucinda," I eyed her. "--help me know  how to keep this charade longer."

|Vote and Comment|
Filler Chapter