WBP|The Mess

Chapter Fourteen  :The Mess

"Hello. Uh, is Marco there?" I asked one of his classmates as I peered through their classroom and they shook their heads. I heaved and saw that his seat is still unoccupied.

It's been precisely three days since I last saw him.

I could clearly understand and have the empathy to how he felt because I've been there as well. Like when you love someone and all of those were just a feud.

I want to do something to help ease his pain. And I know that getting ove with someone you dearly love is never easy but life always goes on.

I've been lately hanging with Janna since Marco's absence still bothers me and she told me almost everything about Marco and I knew how obsessed he really was with Jackie. I almost blurted the truth about Jackie to Janna. Luckily I didn't and it's not my place to tell anyway.

And so the classes began with me just fiddling with my pencil and an idea came strucking down on me that it was just the perfect plan. When the bell rang I immediately ran to the right place.

///

《Playlist|Wow!-Lovelyz|

"Excuse me," I muttered and walked towards Mr.Frederick, Marco's adviser, panting as I held my knees whilst his gaze shifted to mine.

"Are you alright?" he asked and I nodded, wiping my sweat. I took a deep breath.

"Please give me the address to Mr. and Mrs. Diaz house," I gained composture and continued. "Marco's dealing with something serious and I am the only one who knows so I'm wondering if I could ask for his address so that I might talk sense to him."

Mr. Frederick smiled at me and ran his fingers towards the different files before opening one and handed me a piece of paper. "Here, I hope I'll see Marco tomorrow."

My eyes beamed and I bowed my head. "You will. Thank you sir!" and with that I dashed with my feet carrying me, the wind hitching my skin as I heaved, heading towards Marco's house and kick his ass.

|The Wild,Buffoon Princess|

I swallowed the big lump that is currently stuck on my throat, my finger hesistated to press the doorbell. Why is this such a hard task?

Be brave! I shouted at the back of my mind and swallowed fear finally finding a mere strength of bravery. I raised my finger and pressed the doorbell hesitantly.

The door opens in an instance with a creek due to it's vintage style. "Why hello?!" In a cheerful tone and a bright smile plastered on her face was a young looking mother of Marco.

Straight with a bit of waviness to her brunette hair, chocolate hazel eyes and a blooming personality that Marco didn't inherit in his mother. I may add that I love her accent.

"He-hello Mrs. Diaz I'm Star Butterfly. Nice to meet you," I politely gestured, taking her hand and shake it as a mannered expression.

"What brings you here?" she replied, clasping both of her hands.

"Is Marco here? I was worried because of his absence and I'd like to snap him out of that bubble he created."

She opens the door widely enough for me to enter and my eyes wondered around the spacious room. It's comfy and warm just like home. Lots of pictures are nailed in the walls with different people. .who are they? I wouldn't ask that because It would make me seem pushing boundaries.

"Marco is upstairs, if he won't come down then just call me," she chuckled, showing her white pearly teeth. I nervously chuckled, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

I headed up slowly raising my foot while heading the stairs and stopped, staring in his room with every once of courage. I dare knock on the door and all I got was a cold remark with a hurt and heartless tone.

"M-marco!" I yelled and scrunched my forehead knocking again.

"What are you doing here?" he hissed and I flinched still not willing to give up. I must not disappoint everyone!

"I'm going to fix you up!" I yelled.

"What will you do?" he raised his tone making me flinch." LET ME IN! I'll help you fix yourself! Just get your damn ass up!" I snapped at the very end pulling my wand and started to prepare the spell "Burst Butterfly" to knock over the wooden door.

But before I chanted, the door opens wide with an exhausted looking Marco that had red blooshot eyes, dark circle around his eyes as he pulled me inside.

"How are you gonna fix this? My heart is all over the place and you aren't supposed to see me cry," he looks away from me.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Guys don't cry in front of girls, it makes them look weaker," he avoided my gaze and I pulled the hem of his shirt, pulling him close to me. "Who told you that? Men aren't robots, Marco. You still emotions and crying isn't a sign of shame but a sign of bravery."

"It may be hard for you right now but trust me I've  been there and you can trust me and lean on me because you deserve love and support right now," I pulled him in a hug.

"You are strong Marco and I'm sad that you weren't there. I missed you."

"Now let's make you better!" I faced him back with encouragement and passion.

"It's just painful that all my life she was a lie. A robot. I admired her and after all this years I was decieved," he ranted and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Let's get started with my jokes!" I grinned and started.

"Damn it Star!" he smiled faintly and I began to open my mouth. "-you suck at it."

I pulled out my tongue. "Get used to it. You're the only one I've shown my talent to. Be honoured."

|Vote and Comment|