WBP|Tension

Chapter Twenty-Six : Tension

I convinced myself before that I was going to mask my feelings for Marco and act like nothing's wrong.

But when he asks for a kiss--a kiss in the cheeks, I mean. That's when I doubt and suddenly I can't control myself anymore.

Does he like me too? Or is he just messing with me? Is it normal in Earth to kiss people in the cheeks? Maybe, I guess. I was happy enough with his company but now I yearn for more, thinking that maybe my dreams would come true.

He's the only one I think off. I can't erase him off my mind and it makes my heart pounder just imagining him and me together.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" I blurted when I snapped and Marco's face was closer than usual,his slender warm fingers landed on my forehead and frowned."I thought you were sick or something".

"I-I'm fine," I stuttered and avoided his gaze, his gaze that makes me affectionate and  warmth.

"I'm hungry let's eat," he babbled and I gazed at the crowd of people waiting for their turn and chatting with their peers.

I suddenly feel frustrated. Why is he so unaffected by this? Why is he not suffering like I do? Why?!

This is unfair!

"Are you gonna eat?" he asks and I felt like giving him an attitude. "No thanks, you can have it."

"You need to eat or you'll  get hungry later," he says softly and I scoff. "Sure, DADDY, I'll eat it."

"I appreciate it if you won't call me daddy," he mumbled and I stared  at him and we both locked gazes.

"Why?" I whispered, my body captivated by Marco's alluring hazel eyes.

"Because I don't want you to," and he looked away, turning red.

I blushed and smiled faintly before eating my food.

Maybe he's also affected, ha! Take that, Diaz.

///

"Marco what are we doing at the library?" I nagged, tagging along with him.

"Obviously by the amount of books I'm bringing, I'm going to study," he retorted, snickering at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay you smart-ass."

We sat down at the empty long table and I sat beside him whilst he began placing his books slowly on the table  and started opening them. I rested my head on the table with my arm as my pillows as I stared at him looking so serious and studying at something.

I yawned and took one last glimspe of him before I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.

When I flickered open my eyes, Marco was sleeping as well but he was facing my way and my cheeks flushed, has he been staring at me? If so,that jerk!He looks so peaceful and his other hand. . .

Is intertwined with my hand.

What does this mean? You stupid idiot, now I can't face you seriously without blushing or my heart racing.

|Vote and Comment|
Filler Chapter