WBP|Vile

Chapter Nine : Vile

"Star, you should never make another joke again if you don't want to embarrass yourself," he gives me a pointed look.

I scoffed."It's from the Internet anyway. I can never understand your stupid earthlings humor," I pointed at him. "And can you just pretend to appreciate my effort in trying to make you laugh?"

He sneered. "Oh now it's my fault? It wasn't even funny. Did you see me crack? And if only you listened to me, then we wouldn't would've wasted our time with that crazy lady!"

"I just wanted you to have fun!" I yelled.

"Do you even have a brain?! How about you use it wisely."

"The Internet is really right about blondes being dumb you," he pointed at me. "--are the living pinnacle of it."

"Are you roasting me right now?" I retorted. "Maybe," he shrugged and pursed his lips in a thin line.

"You're a jerk Marco," I stood up and grabbed my bag, but before that I grabbed his container and dropped the food on his face.

|The Wild, Buffoon Princess|

The last subject for the day passed by and I was ready to leave this miserable place taking my bag along and strolling outside the classroom.

While walking in the pavement, Ludo and his henchmen suddenly appears bringing sharp and lethal weapons with Ludo starting to sit down just like he used to back in the days.

"What do you want Ludo? Have you finally decided to bring weapons? How smart," I spat whilst throwing my bag in the corner. "-never thought you'd actually figure that one out."

It's really a peeve when they suddenly appear the moment I'm not in the mood to fight back. It gets me work up when I don't want to.

"What do you mean Butterfly? We've always been outsmarting you! It's just luck that makes you get away," Ludo screeched.

"Just..just do it," I say while I dreadingly brought out my overrated wand and started shooting out chants.

Per usual, they can't even get through me even if they have weapons on their side. This is tiring me out, like we're kids playing water guns.

"STOP!" I roared and they froze. "Ludo, when will you stop?"

"This has been happening for years and it's becoming boring it's like a tradition or usual crap," I rolled my eyes. "Your hits and moves are always per usual and with a weak spell you all fall down."

"Trust me there's no way you can steal my wand. Just give up! You're all so pumped up that if I cease to exist or the wand disappears your lives are ruined and questionable. I would give you an advice and that is to give up and grow up."

"Ludo you have lots of opportunities and things you can do in life same to all of you."

Then I launced my final blow. "Just admit it. You're not suited to be villians."

"WHY ARE YOU HEARTLESS!" Ludo roared while his henchmen lowered their heads in shame.

I snapped and realized I was hurting their feelings. .these feelings I passed it to them. .because of Marco's insult.

"I-I'm sorry I-" I was cutted off while he sighed frustratingly. "WE KNOW! But you never know if you don't try. You're such a hyprocrite! Acting all sweet when you are pure evil! You are the evil here!" The irony

"I'm not a hyprocrite! DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?!" I raised my tone.

"You're a sadistic Butterfly. I hope your dreams crumble too!" they opened the portal and disappeared with such tired and droppy faces. I held my mouth and quiver.

Now there's no one to annoy me. .

Now I feel like I'm the bad one, the worst person. I ruined and broke someone's dream because I was so selfish, self-centered.

"Star I-" Marco speaks from behind.

''Shut up!" I yelled, grabbing my bag and disappeared into the road letting guilt crawl onto my flesh and getting the best of me.

|Vote and Comment|