|50| My Way Only

Nicole

It's been a whole week of training and a whole week after Jaden had put the paws on Coach Jackson. Ever since that fight happened, I hadn't seen Coach around and he's been absent from work the whole time.

I'm not surprised. Jaden was like a starving predator who had just found its first meal in weeks that day. It was way out of character for him to get that angry with someone and have such a murderous look on his face while kicking ass.

I liked it.

I found myself being really attracted to Jaden's aggressive side. It shocked me a little how scary he could get when confronting someone but it was the best thing to witness from him. It was fun and also extremely sexy to watch. I wanted to sit and let him show me what he could really do but something in me just couldn't allow him to finish the job.

Questions started to come up in the crowd and they began to make me wonder. As I heard people muttering questions like "What did Coach do to deserve this?" or "Why would anyone need to hurt a guy like him?" I began to think back to the night I woke up in his bed. There was every sign in the world that told me that he really did invade my privacy but one thing concerned me.

I don't remember feeling any physical pain...

When I was called by that woman that night, she told me that what she heard sounded violent but there was no evidence of anything violent ever happening to me. At least, not that I'm aware of... I truly do want to know the truth behind what happened but I couldn't bring myself to sit and really try to recover those memories. It was too risky. Too scary.

Either way, whether he actually hurt me or not, he still trapped me at his home. He still deserves punishment...

While Jaden was finishing up in the shower as we prepared ourselves for work, I brushed my teeth in the sink and let my wet hair drip down my shoulders and onto my towel for now. I planned on drying it after I finished here.

The shower curtains ringed as Jaden opened them, "Aye, Nicki, should we head to the lab today? I heard they've been working on some new firearms for the mission."

I nodded, "Yeah, we could- Oh god, Jaden! Towel!" I tossed him a towel off of the rack, trying not to look at his wet, naked body.

He chuckled and wrapped himself, covering his manly parts from me, "You've seen me naked before. Why are you acting surprised?" he asked, stepping out of the tub.

I rolled my eyes, feeling my cheeks redden, "I don't have to see you naked all the time."

He kissed my cheek, "This is why we need to start showering together." he then looked up at the mirror to examine his eye as I rinsed the toothpaste out of my mouth, "Does it still look bad?" he asked.

I turned to face him and see for myself. It was still pretty bruised up but it looked more purple than black and the swelling noticeably went down. That's one good sign. "It's healing..." I gently touched the bruise, "Keep some ice on it and you'll be fine. I'd give it a few more days to fully recover, though. Maybe a week even."

He shrugged and pulled my arms up to the back of his neck, "I'll cover it up later." a smirk grew on his face as his hands lowered down my thighs and he lifted me up onto the sink counter, "But for now..."

I smirked back, "I'm not tagging along in your bullshit right now."

"You sure?" he asked before kissing my neck.

I nodded and slapped my hand over his lips before he could kiss mine, "Yeah, I'm sure. Especially since you haven't brushed yet."

He moved his face off of my hand, "I did brush. I'm not weird like you who brushes after your shower."