female reader X Jasmin part 2

Unhappy again!!!! Let's go!!! 21/may/2017 11:00-11:22 night time

Readers POV

I wiggled excitedly as Jasmin burst through her house and threw me on her bed, she immediately pounced in me and slammed her lips into mine, I hungrily kissed back and moaned onto her mouth as I felt her hands grope my clothed bust. I forced her mouth open with my tongue and our tongues met in a fiery battle with Jasmin obviously winning.

Her tongue explored its newly won territory making me groan softly, she pulled away and looked down at me with lust filled eyes "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this" she said breathless, she grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off of my body.

She unbuttoned my jeans and quickly pulled them off and threw them in a random corner in her room, I blushed heavily as she stared at my half naked body "dont stare" I said shyly and covered my chest, she grabbed my arms and pinned them down "dont, I want to see your body" she said softly.

She let my arms go and lifted me up a tiny bit, she reached behind me and unclipped my bra. She pulled it off and threw it with my pants. She leaned her head forward and captured my breast in her mouth, circling my nipple with her tongue.

I moaned softly and gripped her head, pushing her farther into my chest, her hand reached up and started to play with my other breast, while her other hand decided to trail down and rub my opening through my panties.

I moaned louder and squirmed slightly, she tweaked my nipple and scraped her teeth on my other one, she snaked her hand down my panties and slipped one of her fingers into my entrance, making me arch my back.

She suddenly pulled away and kissed down my stomach. She wrapped her fingers around the waist band if my panties "can I?" She asked while biting her lip, I slowly nodded feeling all capable words leave my mind.

She eagerly pulled my panties down to show my drenched opening, she smirked up at me before leaning forward and giving me an experimental lick "Mm you taste sweet~" she said seductively, making my face heat up. before i had time to say or do anything, she buried her face between my legs and went to town on my entrance.

I moaned out as I felt her tongue probe [that's a weird way to describe that (-_-);] my entrance. I placed my hands on the back of her head and pushed her farther into my entrance.

I felt my end coming close and I could tell Jasmin figured that out since she pushed two fingers Into my entrance while licking and sucking my clit.

That pushed me over the edge. I screamed out and convulsed as I climaxed. After a few minutes of slowly convulsing, i slowly gained control of my body and I fell limp as my breath was hitched in my throat, Jasmin stood up and started to undress "this isn't over yet honey, now its my turn" she said throwing her clothes with mine.

I stood up shakily still on my temporary high. Jasmin laid down where I was and spread her legs giving me an excellent view of her dripping wet opening, I got on my knees and gave an experimental lick, it was an weird taste but I liked it, I smiled and started to eat her out.

"Oh fuck~" she moaned out and wrapped her legs around my head, forcing my head farther onto her opening, I slithered my tongue In and started to thrust my tongue in and out of her entrance. She arched her back and let out a loud moan as I licked her outer lips.

I moved my hand up and started to rub and pinch her clit as I ate her out, she screamed my name out and her legs tightened around my head, pushing me as far as I could go, a gush of liquid splashed onto my face and I opened my mouth to catch as much of her sweet necture as I could. (Sowwy if it's cringe)

After a few minutes her legs fell limp and I kissed my way up her stomach, stopping at her bust and playing with her breasts like she did to me earlier. After that I captured her lips in a lust and passionate filled kiss.

I pulled away slowly and laid down next to her, I pulled the covers over our naked bodies and cuddled up next to her "man you must have done this before, you were so good" she said breathless, I giggled and pecked her cheek "nope~ your my first" I said with a blush on my face "wow, I feel special now" she said with small chuckle.

I did this at 3:00 at night, I hope your happy you horny bishes
Fuuuck I just need some sleep....or like...a good fucking~ maybe both?

Aagh ignore my teenage hormones. Anyway, should I make more female only lemons? Or naah? Tell me in the comments, also if I got something wrong in this just remember.....I'm a guy...with like....a dick ya know? Anyway!!! I hope you enjoyed this story.

Toodles!! *smooches your cheek* I love ya

A/n 22/may/17: I have like, so many stories ready like oh mah gawd. I have like..... 11 stories ready, counting this one, like yasss bish I am like sooo busy writing stories. Anyway....that's all byeeee