female reader X Seananners

He is like, the BEST troller in games, mostly the hidden and H1Z1, I hope you enjoy!!!

Reader POV

I peaked around the corner and shined my pistol down the hall and turned my light on, I let out a sigh of relief when i figured it was all clear. I holstered my pistol and pulled my shotgun out, I stalked slowly down the hallway.

I quickly fired my shot gun when something jumped out in front of me, I looked down and saw....An Xbox? "What the fuck Adam" I said to my self, I shook my head and shot the Xbox until there was nothing left "I see you" a voice echoed out creepily.

"Adam that's not cool!" I yelled out, The only reply I got was "fresh meat" I shook my head and walked out of the room I was in. I heard rapid gun fire and an agitated yell, I knew instantly that it was marcel being triggered.

"Marcel quit wasting ammo and quit being triggered" I said through our com, all I got for a reply was a irritated groan "shut up y/n" marcel said. Then a very girlish scream rang out, I sighed knowing René died, "should have taken that drink I offered" I said to myself as I remembered René saying she didn't want to get drunk.

Without watching where I was going, I ran into something hanging from the ceiling, I looked up and saw...a body, I shuddered "this is not okay Adam!!" I yelled out, I heard a dark chuckle echo throughout the room, it seemed like it was coming from all-around me "dont you like my present?~" Adams demonic voice rang out.

I realized the body was Marcel's, I backed away from it only to get a knife to my throat and a voice to whisper into my ear "where do you think your going?~"

Is that good?~ I hope it is, anyway there will be a part 2.
If there are any spelling errors, sorry, I'm too lazy to fix them
I hope you enjoyed it.

Toodles!!! *smooches your cheek* I love ya~