Pyrra X Female Reader

My very first request ...I think...anyway yaaaaaay!!!!!

This request was by: RlynMG
Sorry if it's shit buddy ;-; this is the first story I've written in about 2-3 months

Reader pov

Being a faunus was a Hassel at beacon, but being gay was even worse.

I was the only student at beacon academy that was openly gay. For all I know, I'm the only gay person in this entire school. But I wasn't ready to tell anyone, instead I had some... unnecessary help, by the faunus hater: Cardinal.

And let me tell you, it was absolutely hell. I was the outcast, the nobody. It was bad, even faunus picked on me. They all called me very offensive names, but I ignored them.

(I honestly don't want to put any gay insults into this, I swear just writing them pisses me off)

The only thing that made school better was my friend pyrra, but sadly, I liked her. It wasn't love, but it was close to it. She never suspected a thing, Until cardinal decided to tell the entire school I was gay AND reveal my crush for pyrra by reading my diary out loud.

Now let me tell you how that story started.

I stared at cardinal in shock, in his hand was my diary and he had just finished reading one page, that revealed I was gay and I had a crush on my friend pyrra. Unfortunately, I was sitting next to her.

Tears ran down my face as everyone looked at me in disgust, I quickly gathered all my things and ran out of the lunch room. Ignoring all the names being thrown at me but one voce stood out, pyrra's. She yelled out "y/n wait!" But I didn't listen, I kept on running

I didn't stop running until I was at my secret spot in the woods. No one knew about it except me and pyrra, so I can't be here for long. I climbed up the rickety ladder into a fairly large tree house.

I ran straight to a horrible homemade bed that pyrra and i made and quickly pulled a box out from under it. I promised pyrra I wouldn't bring myself to do this, but in my mind, it's the only thing that seems reasonable.

I brought out my hunters knife and rolled up my sleeve, I pressed it against my wrist. My heart was pounding in my head, it was pounding so hard I didn't hear someone climbing up the ladder.

The knife was thrown out of my hand and everything metal was against the wall, I knew pyrra was either angry or scared, by how strong her semblance was at the moment.

I looked down, too scared to look pyrra in the face "why?" she choked out, just by how she sounds I knew she was crying "why did you resort to that?"

I looked down, my arms going lomp by my sides "I'm sorry"no mumbled out and stood up, I tried to walk past her but she pined me to the wall, I gasped and felt my face heat up by the closeness of her body.

At that moment I knew I was in love with pyrra, Everytime she touched my bare skin, it sent a electric shock threw it body. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, i instantly felt guilty, she sounded so hurt.

I looked down, but she placed a hand under my chin and tilted my head back up, I felt my face head uo even more, I sighed soflty "I didn't want to ruin our friendship" I declared, "I knew you couldn't love me like I lo-" I was cut off by pyrra placing her lips against mine.

I was frozen, to say the least. Heat flowed through my body, starting from my lips and traveling throughout my body. It wasn't a lust filled kiss, it was a kiss that said 'dont worry, I'll protect you' and I loved it.

Pyrra pulled away and looked into my eyes "I think I'm in love with you" she stated after a moment of silence only filled by our heavy breathing.

I smiled and felt a tear slide down my cheek, I wrapped my arms round her and pulled her into a tight hug "you have no idea how long I said to hear that" i mumbled into her neck.

And after that, our relationship blossomed, we had to keep it a secret between us and our friends, but i wouldn't have it any other way.

The present? Idk I kind confused myself with how I wrote this, I'm so smart~ <--- note the sarcasm.

I smiled at the memory, knowing I wouldn't change anything about what happened, I jumped slightly when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my neck from behind and a small voice whisper into my ear "I can't believe you still remember that moment" she said and nuzzled my cheek.

I smiled an tilted my head to give her a small peck on the lips "I'll never forget the moment that my wife told me she loved me"

Aaaagh sorry about the ending, and how that story was, I tried multiple times and this was the best one out of all them.

I feel..... Uneasy on how this ended up, but hey, I can always try again if you don't like it RlynMG, be honest about how you feel about it please. I hope you enjoyed it ^•^

Also, sorry if there's any spelling errors.

Oh OH OH OH OH, THIS IS PART 100 *explosion of confetti* YAAAAY  AND I'VE PASSED MY SIX THOUSAND READS YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST, I LOVE YOU ALL
(I think it's the 100th part, I don't know, it says it is ;-; so idk)