Bellona X Male Reader

Reader pov

I was born to fight, just like my great grand father: Lucius Cornelius Sulla.

I raised my sword up and decapitated the last man standing on the enemies side. Everyone cheered as his head rolled down the hill. I sighed and walked up a hill that had a lone tree planted at the very top and laid against it, embedding my sword into the ground meet to me.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes before I heard someone walking up to me "tired already, y/n?"Asked a very familiar voice, I smiled and opened my eyes, smiling down at me was the goddess of war: Bellona.

I stood up and patted her head "not one bit" I said, as she swatted my hand away "aw come on y/n, it took all morning to get my hair like this" she pouted and quickly tried to fix her hair. I laughed and decided to tease her "so who's the lucky guy?" I asked, she froze and her cheeks slowly gained a Rosey color "I don't know what you're talking about" She stuttered out.

"Really? So why would the goddess of WAR worry about her hair?" I asked, Bellona pouted more an crossed her arms across her chest "you are so mean" she mumbled, I laughed softly and poked her cheek "and you're adorable when you pout, now let's clean this place up, we massacred  these men" I stated as I kicked a hand away from my foot. I walked away from a very red Bellona and started to help my men clean up the mess I made.

Fast forward sorry if it's a little slow :-:

I covered my mouth as I yawned, I walked over to the door to my tent (pretend they have doors ok? K thaaanks <3) I opened it to see Bellona nervously looking around, I quickly grabbed her and pulled her into my tent and slammed my door closed and locked it.

"What are you doing out there?" I whispered to her, she looked away and bit her lip "what's wrong?" I asked, she never got like this, ever.

Her face turned a deep red as she spoke "I think I'm in love with someone" she said in a quite voice

I don't know why but I felt a a pang of jealousy surge through me "really?"I asked "which soldier?" She shook her head "he has h/c hair and e/c eyes" she stated, her cheeks getting redder by the second.

"You're gonna have to be a little more descriptive, Bellona" I said sitting down on my bed and looking up at her, she let out a totally attractive groan and yelled "oh my God it's you, you dumbass!!!" Before jumped at me and slammed her lips into mine.

I was shocked to say the least, the great, fearful goddess of war, the one person that would make the other God's wet their pants, was kissing me, AND I'M NOT KISSING BACK.

I slowly regained my senses and quickly kisses her back, my hand trailing up her back and running my fingers through her pitch black hair while the other rests on her waist.

I felt a little bold and slide my tongue across her bottom lip, she froze before shyly opening her mouth, our tongues met in the middle and tangled against each other for a few seconds before she pushed against my tongue.

Thus ensued a dominance battle, which I eventually won, surprisingly. She tasted...good, I was surprised by her blackberry taste. I brought my hand down to the middle of her back and pulled her body against mine.

I slowly pulled away and opened my eyes, I almost chuckled at the sight. Bellona had her mouth open slightly and her cheeks were a deep red, she slowly opened her eyes and her eyes were filled with lust.

"Its you, y/n. I love you" she whispered softly, I smiled and laid own pulling her down with me "I love you too Bellona" I said, as I kissed the top of her head, she snuggled into my chest and let out a breath "I'm so glad you didn't reject me" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

After that night, you would never see me without Bellona, every battle I was in, she was right there next to me. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Eeehgujgh >-< sorry if it's bad bleehg, I'm trying to make more updates every now and then, but I have like, 3 book ideas but I JUST.CANT.FUCKING.MAKE.IT.A.REALITY ;-; anyone else have that problem? Eehg anyway I hoped you enjoyed this. TOODLES