cheater dipper X female reader X human Bill part 3

Bill's POV

I closed the door and let out a breath I never realized I was holding in. Suddenly I felt something, more like someone, jump on my back, I laughed softly as y/n wrapped her legs around my waist and cling onto my back.

She giggled softly and kissed my cheek "to the living room!! We're gonna build a fort then fuck in it!!" She yelled out, I blushed and walked to the living room to fulfil y/n's wish.

After ten minutes of building, we finally finished the fort. We crawled into it and watched movies, but neither of us were paying attention. Y/n was on my lap kissing me with a hidden passion.

I pulled away and ravished her neck, I ran my tongue over a certain part of her neck and her breath got hitched in her throat, I smirked against her neck.

I abused that spot on her neck making her moan out and Arch her back, her arms wrapped around my neck and she ran her fingers through my golden locks.

I flipped us over and looked down at her, she was red faced and her eyes were glazed over full of lust. "I love you so much bill" she said breathless.

I was speechless, I stuttered out a response "i-i l-love you t-t-t-too y/n" I said and planted my lips against hers.

~~~intermission~~~

Sowwy!!!!! Will finish as soon as possible