Penny Polendina X Male Reader

sorry about the long wait, but i'll try and update more often, school and some personal shit has been happening so....sorry, anyway, i hope you enjoy this story!!

Reader POV

Penny Polendina

my girlfriend of two years, i know she's a robot, at first i was a little weirded out, and very cautious when i was in battle with her, since i could control metals, just like Pyrra.

Over the time we've been dating, Atlas has been upgrading her. She's basically a human now! She can blush, she has her own thoughts and she has shown every emotion there is. But there's a downside to that. She's stubborn as hell.

And that's where this story starts.

"Penny" i sighed out, "how many times do i have to tell you, she's my step sister" i shook my head with a small smile on my face, Penny can get so jealous sometimes, its adorable. "then how come she kissed your cheek!" she yelled at me, i looked into her eyes to see pure hatred. i shook my head again. 

"her boyfriend cheated on her and i kicked his teeth in, that was her way of thanking me" i stated, her face grew redder "oh fine! but how come im just now hearing about this?" she asked in a accusing voice and crossing her arms over her chest.

i sighed "you know my mom remarried recently, apparently my step dad had a daughter that he didn't tell me or my mom about, my mom told me about her two days ago, today was the first time seeing her" i said in a tired voice.

Nothing i said could convince her, but that's as far as we got, she would get really mad, blow out some steam, literally, then storm off for an hour, i'd always go after her. But this time, its different.

i looked at penny and raked my eyes over her, she was shaking with rage "get out" she seethed out, my eyes widened "what?" i stuttered, was she kicking me out?

"i said get out! Grab what belongs to you and get out!" she yelled at me but her voice cracked at the end of her sentence. After a few seconds of silence passed i had an idea, my lips curved into a smirk and a look of horror past Penny's face, but there was a small smile present also.

"Y/n L/n dont you dare" she pointed an accusing finger at me as she took a few steps back, i quickly rushed forward making her squeak and run, giggling away. 

after a few minutes of chasing her around the house, i finally use my semblance to stop her, i turned her around and her face was red, but not of rage, but of embarrassment. "y/n..." she squirmed, her face getting redder and redder "you know i hate when you do this" she mumbled out as i drew her body closer to mine.

when she was right in front of me, i dropped her, she tried to run off but i wrapped my arms around her waist "you're so cute when your mad" i cooed, making her face redder, my smirk returned "now, what did you say?" i ask, my smile getting larger, her face paled "y/n.." she murmured, looking very regretful.

She must not have seen my smirk, "grab what belongs to me and leave? Gladly" i quickly picked her up and threw her over my shoulder "well, i have all that i need" i stated with a small chuckle.

Penny was giggling loudly and wiggling "y/n put me down!" she squealed, wiggling more. I patted her butt, making her scream my name slightly and she smacked my back repeatedly. "quit squirming" i laughed out and proceeded to walk out of our house.

Penny continued to struggle, but a slap to her butt stopped her, i can just imagine her tomato face. "Where are we going?" penny asked after five minutes of walking, i was given a few weird looks, but one couple saw us and the girlfriend slapped the boyfriend's arm saying "why can't you do that with me?" which resulted in him doing the same thing as me, he looked at me and waved, i waved back and continued walking.

"you'll see soon enough" i stated, answering her question, i heard her huff but she stayed quiet. After another five minutes i finally made it to a park. The park where we met.

"What are we doing here?" Penny asked, I shook my head and set her down "you'll see" I said with a small smile on my face, she pushed he bottom lip out into a pout.

I laughed softly an told her to close her eyes, she sighed and complied, I placed my hands on her shoulders and guided her to the middle of the park.

I smiled, seeing lights hanging around the gazebo, and I saw the excitement on All of my relatives faces, even (leader of atlas) had a small smile on his face.

I removed my hands from Penny's face and she gasped, placing a hand over her mouth. She looked around the gazebo to see our family's together.

Slowly she turned to look at me, I pulled the tiny black box out of my pocket and got down on one knee.

Her eyes glazed over with unshed tears, I didn't get a word out before I was tackled by penny, who screamed out yes.

Everyone cheered and rushed I've towards us, we both stood up and our family hugged us, that night was fille with laughter and happiness.

Fast forward about an hour

I walked over to Amelia, my step sister. "So, what's your semblance again?" I asked, my mouth curving into a small smirk, she looked at me weeirly. "I can see into the future, why?" She asked.

"Look at what I'm going to be doing tonight" I stared vaguely and took a drink of my punch.

Again, Amelia looked at me weeirly, then used her semblance. At first her face looked confused, then her entire face turned red "oh my god!" She screamed out "I didn't need to see that"!

Sorry the ending sucked ;-; but hey, at least it's funny ^•^ I hope you guys enjoyed this, I'm slowly trying to get back into writing but school and my depression is just kicking my ass, but it's slowly getting better. Anyway, sorry if there's any spelling errors, I hope you guys enjoyed it ^•^