Ruby X male reader | cute, but not Innocent

blaaansmakaksjsjsaaaajssslaaajxksksjsaaaaaajdddfjfkdahsjdjkclckdidsiwowoqwofkfk?x!zjsislckcfddksssididjdheiwwoqlsksjdudidsi......................sorry just wanted to stab my kindle a little bit =D

Also, lemon warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jcjcxkhvjfjdksjsdbckcsksgsdjdkdndvjvodhdkdhffkdjdkfjofdkjddkdksodjdkdjdifjdodjdhdh

Reader POV
"Ruby come on, we have to get to class" I said as ruby's grip around me tightened, she Nuzzled her head into my chest and shook her head in a 'no' matter, god she's so cute "Cant we just stay in bed and fuck?~" ruby purred as she sat up so she was straddling me. She may be cute but she's far from innocent, she's worse then yang! Ruby has such a high sex drive, its exhausting sometimes.

I blushed and looked up at her, she was looking at me like I was a plate of cookies, "I dont know.." I said in an unsure voice, she pouted and slowly wiggled her hips side to side, grinding on my hardening member making me groan.

"Please y/n" she pouted more while intensifying her grinding "we haven't fucked in so long" I bit my lip and finally gave on "oh alright" I said with a small smile on my face, ruby gained a very predatory look in her eyes.

She quickly dropped down in front of me and slowly pulled my pants off, I lifted my hips up so she could get them off my legs. After she got them fully off, she reached forward and rubbed my clothed member with her small delicate hand.

I groaned as she squeezed my head softly, I looked down to see ruby looking up at me, she bit her lip sexually when we made eye contact. She stood up and straddled me, which ended up with my member squished between our stomachs.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and slammed he lips into mine. I opened my mouth and let her take control, she wiggled slightly as she roamed my mouth with her tongue, she tasted so good~ I was addicted to her taste, I love her cookie flavored kisses.

I trailed my hands down and squeezed her small yet firm ass, eliciting a small yet cute squeal from her. She pulled away and I opened my eyes to see ruby's face bright red and her gray eyes glazed over with lust.

I flipped us over and hovered over her small thin body, I grabbed the hem of her shirt and quickly slid it off her body, I bit my lip when I realized she wasn't wearing a bra, I leaned my head down and wrapped my lips around her breast and squeezed the other.

She arched her back and wrapped her arms around my head and shoulders, she ran her fingers through my h/c hair, I laid knee and rocked my hips back and forth, rubbing my member against her.

She pushed me away and started to unbutton her pants, "you really know how to get a girl worked up!" She said between pants I grabbed the edge of her pants and pulled them down her slim legs. I smiled and laughed softly when saw her panties, they had small cookies on them.

I looked at her face to see it bright red and that she was looking away from me "d-dont laugh" she mumbled and pouted cutely, I leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss. She squeaked in surprise and she quickly kissed back with force.

I reached down and rubbed her entrance through her panties, she tensed up and moaned softly in my mouth, I pulled away and smirked down at her. I kissed down her stomach until I was eye level with her dripping entrance, I pulled her underwear down and off her legs and threw them in a random part of the room.

I leaned forward and licked her outer lips she gasped and let out a ragged sigh, I smirked and licked her again, gaining the same reaction. After that I really went to work, I dove my tongue Into her tight entrance and wiggled it around.

She let out a small adorable moan and ran her hands through my hair as I ate her out, I slithered my tongue out and flicked her clit with my tongue, she suddenly screamed out and pushed my head into her opening, I opened my mouth and felt a small amount of liquid fill my mouth.

I scrunched my face at the taste but swallowed anyway. I sat up and looks down to see ruby brewing heavily as her hair was stuck to her forehead thanks to the sweat pouring down.

She stood up and pushed me onto the bed, she slowly straddled me and wrapped her soft fingers around my member and directed it to her opening, she rubbed my head against her outer lips before slamming her hips down.

Her tight entrance enveloped me smoothly, since we've done this before, we moaned at the same time. when her pelvis met my pelvis, She slowly ground her hips in circles making me groan. I placed my hand on her small waist and raised her up before slamming her back down,she screamed out as I repeated this action multiple times.

Suddenly, Ruby started to move like a jackhammer, I bit my lip and groaned when felt my end closing in. I gripped her waist and slammed her down until I was all the way in and held her there as I released my cum into her opening.

She screamed out my name and I felt her opening tighten around my member, she froze and convulsed. She collapsed onto my chest and placed sloppy kissed all over my neck and face "I love you so much y/n" she said between pants, I smiled and kissed her forehead "I love you too rubes" and with that we both fell asleep.

Extra!!!!!

"So mind telling me why my bed is broken?" A very angry red faced yang asked, me and ruby were standing next to each other trying so hard not to laugh "um dont look at me, Ruby was in top" I confessed quickly, ruby looked at me and punched my shoulder as hard as she could, which didn't hurt at all, "hey! It was your idea to do fuck on her bed!" She yelled out.

"Yeah well it was your idea to go for three more rounds!!" I yelled out with a small smile on my face, Ruby shook her head "well, it was your idea for me to ride you!!" She said giggling soflty. "At least we didn't break Blake's and weiss'

We both froze when we realized what we said, we both slowly turned to see Yang's hair on fire and her normal lilac eyes were now a bright red, and Weiss and Blake slowly unsheathing their weapons "run" they all said in a demonic voice. And so we did.

Aaand that the end........I hope you enjoyed it~~ also. ....this is chapter sixty nine........hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....giggity

Toodles!!! *smooches your cheek* i love ya!!!

Oh uh..sorry about all the small stories I've lost my passion for writing....... Just.. A lot of shit is happening right now, me and my mom might have to move to Wyoming soon because my dad is being a dick head, and if we do that we might not see my brother again since he's living with his girlfriend. It's just so sucky......aagh!!!!!! I'm so fucking done with my life!!! When i die, god or whoever is in charge better fucking pay me, or I'll cause fucking mayhem!!!!

Stabby time!
Jddjskskaiaissioapwswlqpaisueyeywtwtaatafagsbnddnxmx!x!zlzoziahahsbxbxbxgagagauakakanabaab'Jajajajajmsnsnznzbsvaahahsisookddmscsgsuisoskskaakaopawieyddhdshssnnsnakaksxidycyusqoqowlw 😳😳