kid flash X Robin

Do not question me mortals!!! I may have been a tinsy bit horny.......DAMN YOU HORMONES

Kids pov
"God you are so fucking annoying!!" Robin yelled at me, I crossed my arms and smirked slightly  "your just jealous that I have powers and you dont" I said slyly, I heard raven sigh and exit the room "finally" I said.
I ran behind robin before he could react I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck "I was hoping we could have some fun today" I smirked and kissed his neck more causing him to make cute small moans and gasping noises "s-stop" he stuttered, blushing heavily, I ignored him and ran my hands up and down his chest while nibbling and sucking his neck adding more marks. "Aw but I love to watch you squirm" I whispered into his ear and lightly bit his earlobe. he turned around and pushed me onto the couch and pinned my hands above my head. "Hehe did I make you mad my little bird" I said as I wrapped my legs around his waist he growled and slammed his lips into mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth, I moaned softly as he invaded my mouth, he let go of my hands and started to rub my sides, sending shivers up my spine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and forced the kiss deeper, after about 5 minutes of us kissing, my lungs started to burn from the lack of oxygen, he slowly pulled away with a string of saliva connecting our lips.
"Wow" I said breathless, he smirked and leaned down and started his onslaught on my neck. I bit my lip to hold in my moans but that only made Robin bite harder, "come on flash, I want to hear those moans" he whispered into my ear and bit my neck roughly making me let out a moan, I felt him smirk against my neck and bite even harder "f-fuck" I moaned out as I felt him break the skin with his teeth, he slowly licked up the blood sending shivers up my body, suddenly he stood up and walked away leaving me breathless and panting.

Welp...I know its short aaand has a lot of mistakes but i just wanted to make one sorry, I may make it longer later but hey I may not