male reader x lily the mechanic

I just LOVE lost pause, he's my favorite perverted YouTuber
Anyway I hope you enjoy this. Also pretend that your watching lily while noble is in the hospital k? K

Readers POV

I was sitting on my couch typing away trying to write my newest and latest book but a very adorable, yet spoiled, kitsune was trying to get attention, I looked down to see her head on my lap and she was looking up at me with her pleading puppy dog eyes, I shook my head and continued to type "I wonder if noble had to deal with this" I thought in my head. I ignored her the best I could but when I felt her start messing with my zipper I had to do something.

I shot up with a deep red blush on my face "lily, what the hell!?" I yelled out as I fixed my zipper, she puffed her cheeks out and crossed her arms angrily (I don't even know if that's the correct way to use angrily but fuck it) "I want attention" she pouted in the cutest way ever "but still! You dont do stuff like that" I yelled but ended in a mumble, I sat down next to her. Her lips turned into a sickening devious smile as she crawled over to me sexually "what do you mean" she purred as her tail swished back and forth and her shirt lowering down so I could see quite a bit of cleavage, I scooted away from her until my back hit the arm of the couch.

She straddled me and pinned my shoulders down to the couch and leaned her head down until her face was inches away from mine "hey y/n~" she said in a sing-song voice, I looked into her eyes to see them filled with list "y-yes?" I stuttered out, my blush getting darker and darker, she licked my neck agonizingly slow sending a shiver up my spine, she stopped at my ear. I felt her hot breath touch my ear "instead of having periods like most girls, I go into heat" she bit my earlobe softly and pulled away and looked at me waiting for my reaction.

I slipped out from under her and ran towards my room "y/n get back here!" I heard lily yell at me almost in a demonic voice, I got into my room and slammed the door shut while locking it before she could get in. I placed my back other door but lily started to slam into it trying to break in, I backed away from it and sat on my bed, after a few minutes she stopped and walked away. I let out a sigh and laid down to get some much needed rest.

Time skip!!

I slowly opened my eyes and felt something cold on my ankles and wrists, I tried to sit up but whatever was on my wrists and ankles stopped me, I looked at my wrists and saw shackles attached to me, I jiggled them and saw that they were connected to my bed "what the-" I said groggily but got cut off by my door opening, I looked towards it to see something shocking, lily was in a dominatrix suit with a small whip in her hand and a bag in her hand, suddenly I felt really cold.

 I looked down at my body and saw that I was nude except I had my boxers on "um lily, what are you doing?" I asked, she smirked and walked over to me, adding a sway on her hips with every step until she was Next to me "well" she said tracing a pattern on my chest with her finger "you've been very naughty so I decided to punish you" she said in a seductive voice. "H-how are you going to p-punish me" I stuttered and slightly whimpered, she smirked and grabbed her bag "oh I have a few ideas in mind" she said with an evil smirk on her face as she pulled out a strap-on from her bag, my eyes widened as I tried to break out of the chains. She let out a cute giggle "oh y/n there's no escape now" she said in a almost too sweet voice.

Your screams were heard through out the neighborhood that night.

Extra!!

Noble's POV

I was on my way towards y/n's house since I was released from the hospital early, I knocked but no one answered so I tried the door knob to see if it was unlocked and it was, so I let myself in. "Hello is anyone here?" I yelled put but got no answer, odd. I heard a noise coming from a room deeper in the house so I decided to investigate.

I slowly made my way towards the noise and saw that it was coming from y/ns room, I slowly opened the door to see y/n on all fours with a ball gag in his mouth while lily was in a dominatrix outfit behind him with her hands on his waist, they both looked at me in shock, "sorry, I'll leave you two alone" I said with a smile on my face and slowly closed the door ignoring the pleading noises coming from y/n.

So....I'm a little demented....and you got anal butt fucked by lily.....I hope you enjoyed this........byeeeeee

Toodles!!!! *smooches your cheek*.....and dont get anal butt raped by kitsunes