Embracing My Gay Boss

Plagiarism is a word and it was a crime... I am against with it.

Sa lahat ng nabasa ko, what if kung yung lalaki ay may pagkakataong maging babae? Ano nalang kaya magiging kwento ng buhay nila ng kanyang asawa?

He have been hiding this secret together with his brother. None of the  sorts that can be accepted by the one lady who will be his secretary at the company.

Sort of what? He was categorize in non-choice of gender.

Can she make a bright judgement towards her husband? Can she have a sophisticated manner to her only love?

Romance-comedy.

*******
Some of the chapters may contain unsuitable for the ages 12 under. Thank you for your consideration!

Sorry sa mga wordluuuu because I am a girl and I know plenty words of beki lingo (language), please accept my apology if I wrote some of the words that is not exactly the definition of the gay word.

1. I am not a professional writer...

2. Status: on-going, updates can be everyday or seldom.

3. I love all of you, promise loyal po ako. Medyo mysterious ang story, maraming secrets.

4. Malakas ang sense of humor nitong kwento. Believe me, I will write about it para mapatawa ko lang po kayo.

5. If you hate it, don't mind it :)

Thank you and God Bless us all!

Thank you for reading and I hope you like it ^_^

Kaya mo bang yakapin ang isang bakla? Kung ako sa'yo nadidiri ako - Jeynelle

********