Chapter 2 (LOST)

"Who is there?" Voice of a young girl brought him back to his senses.

His heart started pounded. Is that it? Is she going to open door for him? How will she be? How does she look? So many questions in his mind.

"Well I am Chanyeol. I just came from KOREA today. I wanna meet HYE SOO." He said with a deep voice.

Girl suddenly opened the door with a cute smile on her face. She looked too young to be his friend hye soo.

"Oh! so you are Chanyeol. I am sorry to tell you but the person you want to meet don't live here any more. I heard she moved after someone in her family died." She said with a smile still on her face.

He was left in Shock. She moved? Where to? how does this girl know me.

"Were you close with her? I think you happen to know about me? Do you know where she is now?" 

"I'm sorry to say I don't personally know her. I just heard a little about the previous owner of this house. About how I know you, I think your friend left something behind for you. We thought it was a trash box of her ex, But looking at you here I think she left it on purpose wait here. I will go and get it for you. That might help you." She ran inside leaving three guys out.

A box ? What could she have left in it.

Blond girl with a wooden box came back and gave it to him. He thanked her. And they left.

After the concert they left for airport together.

"Today is not a good day I guess.", said baekhyun,"All the flights to korea have been cancelled.There will be no flights for next 2 days." He gave a shocking news to everyone in lounge.

"WHAT???", Everyone yelled together.

"What are we going to do? we have so much on schedule. We can't just stay here."

"Can I help you guys with something? You look worried." An asian girl looking like a troll asked them.

She is the one who might need some help , not us . looking at her condition everyone of them thought the same.

"No we are good ", Xiumin said.

"Okay! well good luck then, bye.", she left as she said.

"OH! MIN RIA ? what are you doing here?" Xiumin asked. He was surprised to see his sister here. 

"Oppa! I am just taking a flight to Home. I missed you and omma."

"But there are no flights to korea for next  2 days. we are also worried. We have schedule."

"OH! jinja?"

"YAAA ! MIN RIA-ahh I am dying here for past 2 hours waiting for you. Do you want to die." The asian girl again appeared but this time she spoke to xiumin's sister.

"I'm sorry ! my alarm messed up. Is flight ready?"

"Everything except for you is ready."

"Wait, let me introduce you to my Brother. OPPA she is my friend from college MINZY. and minzy he is my brother."

"I already know he is your brother thats why I asked him if there was any problem he looked stressed earlier." She said with a smile.

"I am sorry I thought you were some random girl."

"Its okay! I think We should get going now Min-ah"

"How are you guys going to korea. We heard there are no flights"

"Thats why we are flying Private on her Jet." His sister pointed at MINZY as she said....