Chapter 9 (Truth)

"I heard your son is looking for HAE. Guess he don't know anything. You haven't told him. Isn't that ironic." She said with a smile on her face as she took a seat and crossed her legs while sitting comfortably.
"We are glad to see you."
"I don't see that on your face. I am not here for a nice chat you know that." she slacked of his sentence and added her thoughts.
"We don't know why you are here. But I am certain about one thing we can't help you." Added Mr.Park.
"I am not here to ask of you for you help. I am neither like my parents nor siblings. I just need a name. When I ask that from you I want you to give that to me right away."
"You should trust me I don't know anything."
"There is thing I heard once. People work together when they need it. They are loyal when they need it. They love when they need it. And they kill when they need it."
"I don't buy what you meant with all this."
"You'll get it when I come back. As I said I am unlike my family, I won't give you long time. Get me the name in 3 days. You love your family Mr and Mrs Park. I won't touch any of yours but I promise I won't sit idle."
"It won't bring any good my dear." said Mrs.Park.
"Nothing could be worse than this." added Minzy.
"May be nothing is worst than this." said chanyeol's mother.
"Nothing isn't better or worse than anything."
"Have a nice night, we'll meet again. And ahh did I forget to tell you I got into SM ENT, else from business I might get in as trainee as well."
She left them behind and shut the door.
"What do we do now?" asked Ms.Park.
"What else she needs a Name, we'll give her that. She is different. She will get through."
"She is only 20. She is of no match to HIM."
"And I can see that from her look that she is ready for anything."
*Back to Chanyeol and Baekhyun*
" I don't get it how can she just disappear. Why would she cut off all of her contact with you all of a sudden." baekhyun said.
" Its all fault."
"And how come it is your fault?"
"Last summer, I received her letter saying she'll visit Korea in a few weeks. She wrote her number for me. We decided to meet by side of Han river. On the day when we had to meet I was busy practicing for our choreography, I couldn't realize it was the time. She called me many times but I couldn't even get to answer one. When I realized it was too late, I rushed there but no one was there. I called her but number was switched. That number didn't got On since that day. And I heard nothing from her since that day too."
Baekhyun was left in a bit of shock for a second.
"Did you report it to police. May be something bad have happened to her."
"I asked my father to do that for me his friend is a cop. He said Hae returned back to US that night."
"Don't worry about it much. You'll find her. It is said if you want something with whole your heart, whole world conspires to make it yours." Baekhyun comforted him a little.
"Guys we're going to go Ski. Come quickly if you want to go too." they heard Sehun from back and ran behind him.

*At Minzy's House.*
"You know tomorrow is the audition day right?" Min Ria asked.
"Get ready than. We'll be there around 10. Let us make an entrance."
To be continued...