Chapter 21 (Guilty)

Chapter 21 (Guilty)

ERRORS AHEAD

*Anonymous POV*

Lay came home late at night that day. Most of the members were still wide awake when he came back. As he opened the door he could hear them. CHENderella was being bullied by the evil DUO maknaes again. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were running all over the place being the most noisy ones. Chanyeol was extra bight anyone could tell that by just looking at him even from 1000 miles. Suho just ate something and was not picking up his mess and was getting scolded by Xiumin whom couldn't bear the mess around and D.O was just Done with all of them.

The atmosphere was pretty good with no signs of the NEWS that broke in early morning as if nothing happened.

Lay entered the lounge and saw everyone doing their stuff. He looked annoyed for at least once. These kids should grow up sometime.

He looked around, Members noticed him as Baekhyun screamed ''Lay hyung.'' When he saw him.Lay silently walked off to his room without answering to that. He slammed the door hard that everyone could hear.

''Yaa¬ ghamchagya...'' It was Chanyeol who almost got a heart attack by this sudden explosion.

''I Can not believe that I just got ignored.'' Baekhyun added.

''You deserve it. You are too loud.'' D.O was done with him.

''Yaa hyung try to be a little gentle with the door. SM is gonna cut it from your pay check if it breaks.'' CHEN shouted from over the corner.

Yet no response was given by Lay.

They all went back to their business and left him on his own.

He must have had a tiring day they thought.

*LAY's POV*

Seriously?

Are these people even my friends? Does they even care for me at all?

All they worry about is the DAMN DOOR not ME....

They should have at least asked me what happened, after all they all saw the news. I am sue chanyeol knew this all along. He might have started dating Min's sister by now. I saw him at their place earlier the morning.

I hate them. They should have come to me and asked about what was going on.

Or may be they don't know about me and her as I never told them. Actually I didn't get a chance to.

I am so done with everything right now. I don't even want to think about anything. I should get some rest. It was one hell of a day to describe it.

Minzy never told me the side of her story. And today when I called her over. She came and said She had told me earlier. Was I lying then?

Hell NO! She never told me. I was really angry if you can call it that. I felt what the betrayal might be. I hated the fact that Chanyeol and xiumin would have known but not me.

Xiumin knowing was another thing as he was told by his sister. Yet Chanyeol knew too... That pisses me off. At least one of them should have told me too.

How can they even call their selves my Best friends. I was disappointed and angry and I got in to a fight with her.

I lost my control.

I have always been kind and calm, But today I was not really kind and calm as I am most of the time.

I should really give my head some rest.