Chapter 17 (Long Run)

A luxurious room it was. Ash grey and black scheme represented the the whole room. TV, Sofa, Table , everything was perfect.

The Big Screen of TV was set on a news channel. Someone was sitting on sofa facing the TV screen. A person standing behind him was holding on the remote of TV.

News was casting. Reporter was covering outside a known hospital in Gangnam. News of Xiumin's sister being attacked created a lot fuss. Fans were angry. Reports were curious. Everyone wanted to know what happened.

TV screen showed Xiumin getting out of VAN along with other EXO members. People were standing in their way, cameras were rolling, flash lights were facing them. Security team was struggling to clear way for them to enter inside.

The man sitting on sofa holding a glass of wine in his hand looked angry. He raised his glass and threw it on wall with force.

''Why didn't you checked on her. You should have checked who she was. Her brother is one of this countries famous idols. He is EXO. All the media is going crazy about this. You better cover this shit.''

''We have checked. Apparently the HJ car she was using was of another trainee from SM. She borrowed it for sometime. We missed it before. She went to America too so we thought she was friend with that CEO of HJ. But she went there to attend EXO's concert. She also studied there.''

Ma dae young stood up and grabbed that man's collar.

''And you are checking all this shit now. Police is going to investigate it with more attention. Media has its eyes fixed on that. Fix it now. Cover it up.''

He took deep breaths.

*AT HOSPITAL*

''I am sorry, News broke out first.'', Tae apologized to MINZY.

''It's not your fault.'', she looked tired.

Her hands and shirt was covered in blood. Min ria was still in Operation Theater.

She had called Xiumin he was coming.

The RED light outside the OR was on. Someone rushed out.

''We need O- blood, Blood bank is out of O- as there was an emergency about an hour ago due to a Bus accident. Can you arrange it quickly?'' Nurse asked them.

''O-, You can Take mine. My blood type is O-.'' Minzy said in a hurry.

''Follow me then . Palli.'' Nurse said.

Minzy looked toward Tae and said, ''Wait here until Everyone comes. You can leave after they are here.''

''I'll wait until you are out.'' he said.

While she went in EXO was outside getting out of their van.

They came in and saw Tae waiting out operation room.

''What happened? How did it happened? Where did you find her?'', Min Seok was all worried about his sister. Sure A protective and loving brother he is.

''We got a call and found her near gangnam. Doctors needed some blood, Minzy is in. She is giving blood.'' TAE answered him.

''Don't worry ! she'll be all right.'', All of them were trying to relieve min seok.

Minzy came out with a little band aid on back of her hand. Xiumin was first one to get up.

She smiled,'' Don't worry. Everything went well inside. They are going to move her in room in 5.''