Chapter 18 (Let's End This In Short)

ERRORS AHEAD/.....

He opened the door and entered the room. Living room attached with an open air American style kitchen.

She was behind the stand, placing things back to where they belonged in first place. Trying to clean the place. Fragrance of food they ate a while ago was still in the air.

She heard the door open while she was working.

She couldn't understand what Minzy said a while ago.

''Who was at the door this early? You were quite fast while saying it a while ago, So I couldn't get what you said.'' She thought Minzy came back to get something so she asked without looking at her back or realizing that was not her sister on her back but someone else.

He could see her in front of him. It was her back still he could see she has grown quite tall. With her hair tied up high, a few coming out of the catch , she was wearing simple jeans and shirt still he knew she was pretty as always.

A smile passed on his face as she called him as thinking of her sister without looking. Pretty voice she had too.

Should I call her to look this way? NO.

He looked at her back for a while a took little steps forward.

What is it with minzy? She won't answer me back. May be she didn't heard me she thought.

She felt something on her shoulders. No SOMEONE...

She looked on her other shoulder where the head of the person was placed.

She looked so cute, He walked toward her and wrapped his arms around her placing his head on her shoulder. She was startled and then she looked at him...

*IN CAR*

''What will you be doing today?'' she asked Lay.

''We are all free. So I will be free in dorm.'' He answered while driving.

''Can you please Drop me a block away from company?'', She asked him.

''Why? We are going to the same place.''

''I will be picked for some other official work. Don't worry about that.'', She said,''But can you please pass this to Xiumin oppa'' She added as she took out an envelop.

He looked toward it and asked,''What is it in it?''

''Just something that belongs to them and that might help them with Ria's case.'' she said.

''Okay! I will pass it to him.'' He said as he stopped car about a block away.

''Can I borrow this please?'', she said,'' I will get you a new one.'' While she pointed toward his black mask on dash board.

''You said that before too. But you didn't got me one.'', He said while pouting.

She laughed,'' I will this time promise.'' she said as she took it.

''Oppa MIANAH¬ '' She said while she opened the door of her side.

''What?'' before he could ask what it meant she went away toward a street.

What was with her he thouht. He Moved his head, she is crazy he thought and drove of.

After 45 minutes.....

He was in dorm. He changed clothes and came out. Everyone was home except for Chan Yeol.

He could hear Them all. Even if someone has died here they could have opened their eyes with all the noise and mess they were making.

Baekhyun was running around the Dorm after Sehun who took Last bite of his sandwich with a spoon in his hand being used as a weapon against sehun.

They were making quite noise while running around.

CHEN was whining as usual as Kai was teasing him.

D.O was giving everyone death stares, which none of them took seriously when Suho entered.

He turned the TV on.

''You need to see this. It is Daebak. I can't believe it.'' He said as he tuned a news channel.

They all stopped and looked at screen.

''The CEO HJ group will be having a press conference in 5 minute. She has entered the SM building.''

A reporter said.

'' They say she might reveal her identity. She is expected to reveal something about recent incident that happened in SM as one of Directors of SM.''

''She is the youngest Director and CEO in SK's history. It is said that she was also training secretly to be an idol by SM. and is a close friend with Xiumin of EXO's sister who was attacked the other night.''

Their eyes were wide opened. Lay took his jacket and left dorm in rush.

Everyone was watching screen with their jaws dropped.

''What is she thinking? Have she gone nuts?'' Baek was the first to speak.

To be continued...