Chapter 4 (Missing)

They all took the flight with that girl and Xiumin's sister.

*Inside the Plane*

They were all taking, taking selcas and having a fun flight while chanyeol was sitting quitely with his headset.

"Well I don't get it what is his deal today.I haven't even thought the Happy Virus could be this quite and peaceful."Minzy asked baekhyun.

"Its a rare sight.Enjoy it while you can.",Baekhyun with his mischievous tone said.

"Is he okay?''

"Not really, recently he is looking for his friend he lost long ago.But he couldn't find her where he thought she might be.May be he is wrong and let that friend go away.",Instead of Baekhyun reply came from lay.

"He used to receive letters from his friend but about a year have passed she didn't contact him.He is looking for her.They got separated about 10 years ago. She kept in touch through letters.Now she is no where to be found.",Baekhyun added up in story.

"Do you guys really believe this story? Don't you think there might be something missing in it.",Minzy in quite thoughtful tone said.

"Missing what could be missing in this?",Lay asked.

"I don't know.But how can someone just disappear without any reason.May be he really should move on."She said looking at chanyeol while he was still listening to some music.

"I think the same. He should move on.May be the girl he's looking for doesn't deserve him.",Lay said while looking at her.

"May Be."

"We all crave for something we can't have.",She said with a forced smile.

To be continued ...