Chapter 8 (Who is she?)

Chanyeol pressed the door bell and waited for a response. He heard someone "Door's open. Come in."
He opened the door and stepped inside. It was the same old house but was a bit rushed right now. Alot of dust in the air. Someone moving chairs and rubbing floor.
"Oh Chanyeol oppa what brought you here?" finally someone noticed him in all this rush but he couldn't recognize her right away.
Her face was covered in dust and sweat broke falling from her body.
After a moment he was able to finally identify the person who approached him Minzy!
"what are you doing here?" he asked in a rush.
"Me and my friend we just moved in here. Its a pretty neighbor. Whats that in your hand." she asked him as she gave him the answer.
"Ahh I almost forgot my mother wanted me to give this to you. Its a tradition to exchange sweets when someone moves in next door in korea."
"Its a bit messy in here today. I am sorry for that but please come in. I'll get you coffee."  She said as she took rice cakes from him. She lead him in a room, a cleaned one. And brought to cups of coffee and some cookies.
"How did you get here. I mean did you buy this house or is it on lease?" he asked her while taking a small sip of coffee.
"Its a house I bought not long ago. I don't know much about it. My manager just got me this as I didn't wanted to stay in my family house here." she explained.
"I'll be staying here for a bit."
"I used to play in here when I was little with a friend of mine. They used to live here long ago."
He was Interrupted by sudden phone call.
" Its Baekhyun. They are going out. I goota go."
"Sure we'll meet again soon."
He left.
She took a shower and changed into a nice dress.
She took a Jar of sweets and told her friend she'll be back in a while.
On the other hand chanyeol left with other members. Leaving his mother and father behind.
Minzy knocked the door of Park house.
Chanyeol's mother got the door and asked her in.
"Good evening Mr. And Mrs.Park! Hope you still remember me. I am Kim Hae Joon's youngest daughter. Hope you were doing fine all this time.Its nice to meet again." Her introduction left the Park family in a shock.
*Members At Han river side*
All of them were enjoying their time while Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to go for a walk.
"I met your friend minzy. She is the one who moved next door to omma's home."
"Jinja? Whoaa I should have joined you when you went next door."
"A nice girl she is."
"You want me to set you up with her." baekhyun again went off track.
"Do you ever think of anything else than this?" he got annoyed a little.
"Her eyes looked a bit familiar like Hae's eyes. Its been a long time since I met hae but I remember her."
"What if she is Hae?"
"haha No it can't be her"
"How can you be so sure. You haven't seen her in years. Plus Min is also from LA and you said her eyes resemble Hae's eyes."
"ya you Nut head she is only 20 and hae is supposed to be 24 just like me."
To be continued...