Chapter 13 (Little Something)

"Have you guys checked the VIP guest list for our concert tomorrow. Anyone else whom you wanted to send an invite.?" Suho asked them about the VIP guest list for their up coming concert in seoul.

"Nope. Everyone is on the list." Chen replied. Minzy felt a little left out and thought about leaving the room.

"Hyung I wanted to ask who is this MA DAE YONG in the guest list." Chanyeol asked Suho.

Minzy, who was going to take a step forward and leave was frozen for a sudden while.

"Ahhh~ about that  he is someone from business personality. We were asked to invite him. They said it was good for promotional acts." Suho told him what he knew as they walked out of the room.

Minzy was still left inside the room. Deep in her though.

After a while, Minzy took out her Cell Phone and Dialed a number.

Bell Rang and someone picked up.

"Oppa! I want you to check out something for me."

"I heard some person MA DAE YONG is being invited to EXO's concert. Check out the details of that person. Is he that person or someone else."

"Call me as soon as possible."

Minzy hung up the call. Expressions of deep thoughts could be still found on her face. She took small steps and left.

*AFTER CERTAIN TIME*

Minzy was sitting in practice room when her mobile rang.

She saw the number and picked up the call.

After hanging up the call she again called someone.

"Its me Minzy. I need something. I need you to be in the upcoming concert of EXO. Sign up for back stage NOW."

"Bring me my Laptop, The yellow USB drive that you borrowed last week along with my Tab." she called Min Ria and asked for some gadgets to bring to her in agency.

*Chanyeol at HAN RIVER*

Chanyeol didn't felt well. For past few months things weren't working out for him much. He was not in good condition. He missed HAE more than ever he once did. She was his first love. A man forgets everything but he never forgets his FIRST LOVE. Hae was not just a good friend from past. She was everything to him. Even though they were parted still he loved her. They wrote to each other everything. Whenever he felt down, he told her. And she would advice him. She was always there for him. Like a guarding angle protecting and supporting you from a far.

But a year had passed and he didn't had any contact with her.

His heart was in pain. He smiled through the Pain rising each day piercing through his heart. He smiled for his family, friends and Fans.

He hoped that one day some miracle would happen and he'll reunite with her. Tear drop fell of his cheek. He took deep breath and looked around. People were passing.. Couples chattering. Kids playing. And then there was a girl with cripples. A beautiful face , he thought. Its pity ,she is physically disabled, he thought to himself.

After sometime he left for venue. It was the D-day. First day of their concert in Seoul where There was so much  going to happen. He didn't had an idea he would reunite with his Love without knowing.

*BACK STAGE AT EXO's CONCERT*

People were rushing here and there. EXO was getting ready to go on stage. Everything was happening in quite hurry.