Chapter 16 (Nothing is Easy)

Chanyeol looked at her, big eyes full of water, her pretty face cut with the cuteness that she once had as a kid still on her face.

I should have recognized her, she is the same as she was. He poked himself.

He missed her. She was like a little angel for him. He would always take her away and play around with her even when someone would ask him not to. He won't listen to them.

'' You've grown to be prettier.'', after a moment of silence he said while looking at her getting all Red.

She was standing a few steps away from him. She took two steps closer and hugged chanyeol.

''I missed you. I really did.'', with her wet throat she added,''Unni missed you too. More than I did.''

Chanyeol placed his arms on her back and hugged her too.

''I missed you too Mini.'' Even though he wanted to ask about Hae from her, he couldn't find words how to. He always had loved to cal her MINI.

''It has been so long. You should have just told me in the first place.''

She moved away to her place wipping her face.

''I couldn't figure out how to tell you. It has been so long.'' Minzy said while looking at he shoes.

They had a lot to catch up on.

''I need to know about your sister MINI.'' Chanyeol finally asked her about HAE.

''Yes you do. But Oppa I am not the right person to tell you this. Not right now.'' she said.

''To whom else Am I supposed to ask ?'' Chanyeol added while his mobile rang ''OMMONI'' it said, he ignored the call and placed his mobile down.

''Your family, They are waiting for you. You should talk to them before you talk to me about this.''

''But I want to meet your sister.''

Minzy's mobile rang this time. She read the name and picked up the call,

''Dae Oppa!'' She said while putting hand free's in her ear.

''What? I need details. I will call you back in 5.'' She answered in quite hurry.

''Okay! I'll be there in 20.'' She said as an answer to what that person had said.

Call hung up.

''Everything is okay?'' Chanyeol asked her.

''Yeah! everything is just fine. Mrs.Park called me about an hour ago, You should go see them first oppa. You can visit my place whenever you want. You know that right? But for now I have to go somewhere.'' She said it all in one breath while picking up her things.

'' I won't talk to them. How can you still ask me to go to them. Don't you know what they did?'' Chanyeol sounded annoyed. How could she ask her go to those people who kept on lying to him.

''I do know what they did. This is why I am asking you to go to them and listen to Everything before you judge them. They are your family.'' She said as she gave him a peck on his cheek.

''I will leave first.'' she said as she almost started running out.

''Whoa How can she kiss him?'' It was LAY who sounded jealous.

''And here goes the person who said he had no interest in her.'' Baekhyun said while looking at CHEN as he agreed with him too.

''Chanyeol-ah where are you going now?'' Asked LAY while trying to ignore the beagles.