Chapter 10 (Bitter or sweet its LIFE.)

"Min seok oppa knows?" asked minzy.
"Only that I wanted to join SM too. not your part." Min ria answered while picking up her coffee cup.
"Thank you. "minzy said with a smile.
"That is what friends are for. I hid it because you are a friend of mine and you want it that way. Don't feel bad about the things you didn't do. Focus on what you are here for." she tried to comfort her.
Minzy took a cookie and too a bite from it. " I feel bad for Chanyeol oppa. He deserves better. And I don't even know what to say to him."
"You said Lay knows. May be he can help with that."
" Lay don't know. He thinks I am Hae. He didn't gave me time to speak out."
She said with a soft look.
"Clear you thoughts about whether you want to tell Yeol oppa or let it be this way. He might move on."
"I am still waiting for some miracle. I will tell him. But just not now." she said as she took last bite of her cookie and softly patted her own hands to get rid of residues.
*SM ENT Audition Day*
At EXO's Dorm...

Early in morning, EXO's dorm was full of snoring and sleepy. All of them were sleeping peacefully, when their alarms caused huge noises to wake them up. One by one they all woke up and started to wash up them selves.
Suho was the last one to wake up, all the washrooms were already full. And he saw chanyeol brushing his teeth.
"Ya Chanyeol-ah if you keep brushing your teeth like this, I think they will eventually leave you." SUho said while making others laugh.
"Hyung if you want to use washroom so bad you should have woke up early. We are not leaving. Wait for your turn." Baekhyun said while trying to dry his hair.
"Its SM's audition day and we will be visiting the new trainees so we are all busy preparing. We might get to meet pretty girls there." Kai said with a cute face while D.O gave him death stares.
"I was just joking." Kai said and ran to his room.

"Hyung Chen told us your sister is going to do audition too. Is it true?"Lay asked Xiumin.
"She said she wanted to. She'll come."

"Ahh Waeee?" they heard Chen from a distance being bullied by Evil maknaes.

After getting ready they left for SM ENT.

*At SM's Building*
Hall was already full with girls and boys. Singing and dancing. Excited and anxious at the same time. Waiting for their turns they chatted.
EXO went straight to their practice room. They were going to meet only selected participants.
While Girls and boys were still there, one of them pointed outside.
A Red Ferrari stoped in front of the building, doors opened at same time. Two girls stepped out. One of them wearing Black heels along with jeans and a pretty shirt. Her long hair falling from her back. Even without she looked pretty with expensive glasses. Other one with Red heel, wearing black jeans and white top. She looked pretty too.
"Are they one of rookies?"
Said someone.
"I think they are from higher ups."said another.
"They are pretty." added another.
Minzy and Min Ria entered the SM building and went to help desk to get their name and turn Tags.
"Are they here for audition too?"
"They are pretty. They'll get in easily. Perfect visulas."
"Gosh why are Rich always given everything. They are perfect visuals."
"Visuals usually can't sing or dance well." said another.
Minzy and min ria took seat and waited for their turn while they talked in low tone.
"Candidate 115 and 116 Minzy and Min Ria please enter." they heard announcement and went in room.
Three people on the other sides of desks looked at them and asked them to perform.
They sang Adele's sky fall . People watching them on screen outside were mesmerised by their vocals. Sharp as they were trained.
They got in right away and were asked to wait in another room.
Auditions got closed around 5 and the selected 15 people were lead to a room where they would meet their future trainers and EXO.
They entered the room where EXO was already seated. They were called to rise the morals of new trainees.
Baekhyun's jaws dropped first when he saw Minzy and Min Ria entering.
"ya Minzy what are you...." before he could shout out his full sentence Xiumin got his mouth covered.
EXO talked to new trainees for about an hour. They left at 6.
Around 7 Minzy left building. Leaving Min Ria as Xiumin said he wanted to talk to her and will drive her himself.
Minzy took out her car keys. While she was about to unlock her car, she saw chanyeol coming.
"Oppa where are you going? She asked him.
"I wanted to have some fresh air.so I was going to River side." he told her.
"Can I come with you. I was also thinking to visit river side" she thought may be it was right time to tell him...
"Sure but I'll drive."
....
To be continued...