Chapter 6 (I Saw You)

Those slow but determined steps of minzy slowly faded as in  Lay's mind a film of past was played.One by one he could see the things happened in past. He didn't had much of  a story to remember just a few scenes and words were there to recall.
He was standing inside the SM building with his manager when they saw a few people rushing. Manager hyung told him SM might be holding a share holders meeting as he heard there is a new share holder from HJ group. He was not intrested in the news but as he heard of HJ group he asked if their CEO will come. But his hyung didn't knew.
HJ group was one of the most famous business group holding their power in korea and US on large scale. They started from scratch and became one of the most influential groups.
But that was not the part of his interest. To be exact HJ group had Two daughters and a Son when they came to market. One of these girls was Yeol's friend. The friend he lost contact with.
HJ group was unlike any other. They didn't public any pictures or personal stuff about their founder or current CEO. All they knew was after certain incident of of their daughter was managing business.
And now they are interested in SM which made him quite curious. He wanted to see them coming.
He asked manager hyung not to tell about this to other members.
While they were talking he saw some black BMW's stopping in front of SM's building. Someone opened the back door of the middle car.
A girl in black jacket and jeans wearing a P-Cap and Mask with Gucci glasses and Wedges appear.
He couldn't even describe who she could be even when she was right in front of her. She started walking with intense feeling of her every step. Every one started matching her steps. They Entered the elevator and went upstairs quite quickly.
Lay himself left for his dance lessons.
He left practice room after three hours.Manager hyung had to make a quick phone call so he asked Lay to go first. On his way he saw something and he couldn't make move on what he saw or whom he saw. 5 minutes later manager hyung came and saw him standing still in hallway.They left together.
Later that night Lay asked manager hyung and left alone to meet his friend in a nearby place.
He entered the restaurant and saw his friend on a table. She smiled and stood up as she saw him coming.
He got to her but didn't exchange any greetings.
"Is everything alright? I feel some strange aura.", she said.
"I don't want to beat around the bush. I'll simply cut to the chase. I Saw You today. Isaw you in our SM minzy.",He said while Minzy's wide smiled was gone...
To be continued ...