Chapter 14 (When Faith shatters)

Chanyeol thought he heard someone calling him.

 He turned back to see the person calling him. He saw a girl with a guy walking out. Did she called me?

 He thought to himself. May be I heard something else. He thought to himself and walked to the dressing room.

*Hae's POV*

I called his name unknowingly when I saw him. I was happy to see him once again. I knew, he won't be able to recognize me. Which was sad for me. 

But still I was happy to see him. I had to go. I couldn't just tell him. I CANNOT see him being hurt. It was easy for me to leave at that moment than to tell him everything. It will hurt him. 

Minzy, my sister, she promised me already that she will bring him back. I believe in her. She can FIX everything. I am afraid, I am afraid of that guy. He killed my family and tried to kill me too. I don't want my sister to engage with him but Tae oppa told me that she is already on him. No matter what happens I will support her. She is the only family I am left with.

There are now two persons in the world I don't wanna lose.

Minzy and Chanyeol.

And I believe in her. I have faith in her. I believe she will bring Chanyeol to me one day.

*BACK STAGE EXO's CONCERT*

Everything went as planned. After 2 and a half hour, concert ended. Staff started to clean up the place.

Next day there was another concert to be held here by EXO. Everyone did a great job. One by one all of them left.

Minzy didn't leave the place. She went to a room in the middle of all rooms.

She took a table a chair and brought out a bag.

She took out her things and settled them on the table on after one. Two laptops, Tablet, mouses and some other stuff.

"Its time to do some work." She spoke to herself as she started to copy the files she stole from Ma Dae's laptop to her gadgets.

All of the files were encrypted. She knew it won't be easy for her to unlock them all in one night or in few hours.

It was not a Hollywood movie in which it takes only a few seconds to hack into any system. And she was not Falicity Smoke herself.

Hundreds of files were there.

She selected a file and started her work.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" she heard someone on her back.

"It is not that late. Why are You still here. Everyone left." she answered without looking back.

"I left my Car keys here. So we came back to get it. " Instead of Lay, Chanyeol answered.

"Still you should go home. It is already past 12." he said.

" I was about to leave anyway." she said as she started to pack her back.

" You need any help to look for your keys?" she asked him.

"No we are good." he said as he and lay started to look around for his keys.

" Okay! Then I will leave first." she said as she took her bags and walked out.

Chanyeol saw Lay looking at her from back.

"You like her don't you?" he asked lay.

" What? No. No . You're wrong. There is nothing like that between us." Lay was startled as he might have been caught doing something wrong.

"What is it with you? I just said what I felt." Chanyeol said.

"Well you felt wrong." Lay added thinking why everyone thinks that way. First CHEN said that to him a few days ago then BaekHyun and now Chanyeol.

Do I really like her? He asked himself.

"I think Minzy forgot her Mobile." he heard Chanyeol on his back.

"Keep it and return it to her tomorrow when you see her." Lay said to him.

"I will drop you to dorm and go to my Parents place for a while.I will stay there tonight. I will give it to her on my way." he added.

"Okay then Do that."

They left . Chanyeol dropped Lay home and drove himself to his Parents home.

I should see mom first than I will go to Minzy's to return her mobile.

Mom and Dad will be surprised to see me at this hour. They will be happy.

He opened main door with the Key he had. He silently walked inside. They might be sleeping. As he walked inside he saw the lights were on.

Are they awake at this hour.

It was already past 3. Its weekend tomorrow so they might be.

He walked further slowly when he heard someone talking. What are they talking about at this hour.

"What does he want now?" he heard his mother.

" Hae's sister stole something from him and he is mad." he heard HAE's name and he couldn't move anymore.

"He said He wants to know about her. He said he won't harm her."

"We have done a lot for him already. We can't give him anything now. We trusted him with HAE and you remember what he did with her. Did you forget he tried to kill her. You remember don't you. You were there when She was hit with his car."

Chanyeol couldn't believe what he heard. He was not able to move for a while. His parents knew about Hae. They always said may be she found someone else and she left him.

They never told him about this.

He was broken. He couldn't stand and hear them anymore.

He moved back and left. Door closed with a loud voice in that dark night.

The Moon had already hidden her face in clouds. It was a dark night indeed.

His parents heard the door and quickly went outside but it was already late. He already Left.

"Did he hear us?" they were worried.

" What comes Nigh?" his mother asked.

"I don't know." Mr.Park answered.

Chanyeol was heart broken. There were things he wanted to know but he couldn't ask . He wanted to know where Hae was now. He wanted to know who was her sister ,his parents talked about.

That little girl, once he knew where was that little MinMin.

Minzy's mobile was still lying on the passenger seat.

Long dark night passed. Everyone was wide awake. 

Baekhyun called Chanyeol as he was late for last check before concert, but he didn't answered.

All of them called him one after one but couldn't reach him.

"He is not that irresponsible. Is he okay?" Everyone has same question on their minds.

To be continued...